LST (limited stress training) GiGaBaNE's method

LUDICRIS - Your picture......I lst'd all my mothers last year and had a fuck of a time with holding the wires in place, real long wire deep in the soil, trying to get it to stay.....cut a fuckin hole along the edge !!!!!
Why didn't you show me that picture last year. lol
and i used household wire, you bring what you have to the party.
Not dead yet.lol

Re: LST (limited stress training) GiGaBaNE's method.

no real reason other than its using as minimal a component list as possible (its the kind of thing most people can whip up instantly from stuff in their house)

my soil retains more water than it should so plent new air holes couldnt go amis, lol

Later on ill be putting holes in much lower down the pot for some tight horizontal turns of the plant.

and finally because i didnt think of using clips, it really was i went in the kitchen and just grabbed whatever i thought would work.

EDIT: oh yeah and soil, they are only in that soil now untill i can purchase some coco, im changing my grow method soon.
ok maybe Ill try that. like to see different ideas no matter how whaky or sane they are
:peacetwo:

toche :goodjob:

This can only be done when the plant is young right? I wish I did more reading before I got too far into it. My plant is damn tall and I have no more room for vertical growth, good things its getting cut in the nest week.

This can only be done when the plant is young right? I wish I did more reading before I got too far into it. My plant is damn tall and I have no more room for vertical growth, good things its getting cut in the nest week.
no you can still lst .I did each limb one at atime .just take it slow:goodluck:

Hey GiGaBaNE-I found some "green color" strapping tape they use for veggies-tomatoes ect. I just tie a band of it around my container-then loop the areas that you want to lst and anchor your loop to the band around the container. That way, you don't have to cut holes in your containers...

"One Man Gathers What Another Man Spills"

Back
Top Bottom