ltz40055's afghan mafia grow

ltz40055

well it all starts here
i went out on a limb and bought some AM seeds from attitude seed bank.
to my surprise they came in about 5-6 days .i did not get anything but the AM's 5 to be exact and a t-shirt that it came packed in .
the thing that sold me on them was this the 45 day flowering time and the frightening amount of resin.
G13 LABS AFGHAN MAFIA
Super Compact, fast Flowering, Pure Indica,
Super heavy Buds with a Frightening amount of Resin
The Afghan Mafia is a force to be reckoned with,
Hard hitting Indica
Flowering 45 days
Height 100 cm - 130 cm
Yield: 400Gr - 700gr
so on with what im doing here
at the moment i have two germinating and one that has popped up .
the one that popped was soaked in water for 24 hours and place in the dirt
witch is Schultz cactus soil in a 16 oz Dixie cup. im watering with RO/DI water. lighting is 1 -100w hps 1 175w MV 4-65w cfl's 2-40w cfl's and 6 26w cfl's i just ordered a 400w hps for flowering .that's it for now here are some pics

2008_08070017.JPG

be interesting folowing yuor grow as i had 5 of same seeds from attitude i germinated 2 and only 1 made it into flowering at week and half. at which point i had to behead the plant as it ended up male.Good luck on your grow.
Wink

OK this is one of the pics from yesterday . i will up date every time i get new pics or
just want to post something important .

2008_081400031.JPG

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I received Afghan Mafia freebies from Attitude also. 3 out of 5 sprouted, all females. The plant grows tall and bushy, kind of takes over the room. Maybe that's why they named it so. The smell is curious, and somewhat harsh and sweaty smelling. This seems to be a kind of Cannabis "Rustica" variety. Very raw and knarly looking. I will post some pics. I'm very curious about how this turns out!
High in Woodstock :bong:

Back
Top Bottom