Afghan grow

so i expanded my grow area about 48 hours ago and doing so must have caused some problems with my timer. yesterday i did not notice that the lights were on , i´m not even sure they were , and if they were they were not on all day , and today i noticed at 13:30 that the lights were still on (suppose to go out at 12:00) am i going to have hermies or worse ? or will they be able to handle it :S if light were probably on to a grand total of 6 hours over the lights of !

No worries, if it happened three or four nights in a row then you might have issues.. Just keep an eye on them... Your garden is coming together well, looking good Skar.......

oh thank you , thank god , ive been itching like crazy to smoke this afghan bud ! i klipped 2 of the really low lvl bud´s last night , dryed and smoked them , man , i did expect to get a little high , but the buzz i got made really anxious about harvesting those buggers :)

so i´we been having my eye on this strain called cinderella99 "c99" and i was wondering if any of you have had any experience with it.
cause i´m itching like crazy to order those seeds but i´m a little intimated by it.
do you need like mad skillz to grow that shit properly ?

peace

So i finally got a good place for my grow room , and i might need some advice as to the light to space ratio , i´m thinking about tossing my old 400w hps system and getting 600w insted.

the whole room is 2.30m wide , 6m long and floor to ceiling is 2.10.
i have tapwater in the room both hot and cold , electricity on indavitual circuit brakers. but there´s one thing i´m trying to figure out , now i know it would be best to have 2x vents one for out and one for in , but this room only has one vent and its fits perfectly for a dryer hose thing. but do i need to make another hole in the wall or will it do just to buy a air conditioner.

the flowering room will be 2,30m2 and i need to know how many lamps i need to use the space to its fullest .

my veg room will be 1,20m2 , do you think i need to make it bigger ?

any thoughts and idas would be nice.

peace out.

yeah hi i´we just been lazy and unmotivated , i´m approx 6 day´s away from harvesting one of them , but the other two i give a weak and a half atleast.

its worth mentioning that i cut a nice sample bud the other day dried it like normal for 24 hrs then put it on the living room oven for like 8 hrs then let it sit on my table in a paper bag for the rest of that night ,, the next day the bud seemed smokable and me and my girl and an old time friend went to a summerhouse area and found this wonderful spot with some trees and nice cover.

the sun is bitching as i start to cut the bud down , meanwhile i´m beating myself up thinking it wont work that great cant smell anything only clorophyl then BAAAM the smell was unavoidable kinda fresh fruit mashed into a large pice of good hash , so i smile and start wrapping this melon blunt i had , my cuiriosity had peaked when i was done so i blazed it and took a large hit then passed it on . i could taste the clorophil and the melon blunt , and some aroma too that i couldt put my finger on just what the taste was but it tasted candy´ish and it was kinda nice. but after the second puff i was starting to worry , , "am i getting high , no wait , yes , , but no" then when the blunt was about half finished wham it hit me right in the forhead then when straigt from there all over my body and yes , i was flying , extreme body high , i actually had trouble getting the up. after this one i wrapped a blueberry blunt and when that was finsihed i noticed that we were all laying like 3 feet away from a huge pile of horse poop but i was too stoned to move but then i saw a bunch of tiny spiders all over the blanked and all over the place and that gave me the energy needed to stand up and leave *gross* after this i went home , sat on the couch and was unmovable for approx 3hrs before falling asleep on the couch. now i call that good weed :)

ill post a picture update later tonight , you would´nt belive how much the super silver haze has grown my oh my they sure are purdy "southern accent" hehe but untill next time friends ,, have a good one.

peace out

yeah hi i´we just been lazy and unmotivated , i´m approx 6 day´s away from harvesting one of them , but the other two i give a weak and a half atleast.

its worth mentioning that i cut a nice sample bud the other day dried it like normal for 24 hrs then put it on the living room oven for like 8 hrs then let it sit on my table in a paper bag for the rest of that night ,, the next day the bud seemed smokable and me and my girl and an old time friend went to a summerhouse area and found this wonderful spot with some trees and nice cover.

the sun is bitching as i start to cut the bud down , meanwhile i´m beating myself up thinking it wont work that great cant smell anything only clorophyl then BAAAM the smell was unavoidable kinda fresh fruit mashed into a large pice of good hash , so i smile and start wrapping this melon blunt i had , my cuiriosity had peaked when i was done so i blazed it and took a large hit then passed it on . i could taste the clorophil and the melon blunt , and some aroma too that i couldt put my finger on just what the taste was but it tasted candy´ish and it was kinda nice. but after the second puff i was starting to worry , , "am i getting high , no wait , yes , , but no" then when the blunt was about half finished wham it hit me right in the forhead then when straigt from there all over my body and yes , i was flying , extreme body high , i actually had trouble getting the up. after this one i wrapped a blueberry blunt and when that was finsihed i noticed that we were all laying like 3 feet away from a huge pile of horse poop but i was too stoned to move but then i saw a bunch of tiny spiders all over the blanked and all over the place and that gave me the energy needed to stand up and leave *gross* after this i went home , sat on the couch and was unmovable for approx 3hrs before falling asleep on the couch. now i call that good weed :)

ill post a picture update later tonight , you would´nt belive how much the super silver haze has grown my oh my they sure are purdy "southern accent" hehe but untill next time friends ,, have a good one.

peace out

lol glad you finaly got to smoke some afghan or was it the ssh?
btw are you planning your next grow yet?

sounds like the afghan to me if it smelled like hash and turned you into a fried zombie lol the SSH would have givin you a mad head buzz and plenty of energy like herbal crack lol

Nice journal read all the posts. Only tip i can give is buy a 30X microscope and check your trichomes are 70% mist and 30% clear. also when you harvest and dry your stuff put some to cure.

Back
Top Bottom