Afghan grow

2x a month , then i´m using way to much ,, hehe 2x a week a little less than 1/4 teaspoon per gallon and to i use these organic nutes all at once or on some sort of program calander?

and also if i cant get those nutes in time will it seriusly effect my yeild or quality?

so i was workin on my new veg room , its okay right now but i will take the aluminum foil down when i go by some white oil paint.

sooo i decided to trow in some pics :D hope you will like them as much as i did:D

S5032002.JPG

this is my new veg room, sry for the low picture quality , i need a new camera.

S5032003.JPG

these are all my clones , low stress trained , and 4 of the afghan have been early topped but they are growing new tips alredy, and that light bulp you see is a 200w daylight.

S5032006.JPG

i could resist putting in some bud shots of the afghan :p

S5032007.JPG

some more of that.

S5032010.JPG

S5032013.JPG

i like this one , ups had my finger on the flash hehe . but i like it.

so i was workin on my new veg room , its okay right now but i will take the aluminum foil down when i go by some white oil paint.

sooo i decided to trow in some pics :D hope you will like them as much as i did:D

S5032002.JPG

this is my new veg room, sry for the low picture quality , i need a new camera.

S5032003.JPG

these are all my clones , low stress trained , and 4 of the afghan have been early topped but they are growing new tips alredy, and that light bulp you see is a 200w daylight.

S5032006.JPG

i could resist putting in some bud shots of the afghan :p

S5032007.JPG

some more of that.

S5032010.JPG

S5032013.JPG

i like this one , ups had my finger on the flash hehe . but i like it.

looking good bro.but hey what are you doing about odor?

right now i use processed fish to blend in with my soil to keep the smell down , but my next step is to buy a carbon filter but and i also use cented candles and incents to keep my appartment smelling of anything but weed , , but like i said, every time i wake up the first thing i smell is the reak of afghan bud , ,

so my plants are beginning theyre 4th week of flowering and i just found some decent nutes in my country.

i have been using schutlz lame ass nutes and i found better ones in a new hydroponic store so what i need is what nutes i need to buy.

flora micro , flora grow , flora bloom , flora mato , Bio Essentials , ripen.

these are the only ones available and i need new nutes NOW before its to late so please as quick as you can , what do i really need for a good potancy and yeild .

so my plants are beginning theyre 4th week of flowering and i just found some decent nutes in my country.

i have been using schutlz lame ass nutes and i found better ones in a new hydroponic store so what i need is what nutes i need to buy.

flora micro , flora grow , flora bloom , flora mato , Bio Essentials , ripen.

these are the only ones available and i need new nutes NOW before its to late so please as quick as you can , what do i really need for a good potancy and yeild .

iam not 100% sure but i think those nutes are for hydro

no these nutes are for soil and hydro :)

but i decided to write a little update on my super silver haze.

they are approx 4 1/2 weeks old and i´m keeping them at ph 5.9 - 6.2 feeding them nutes once a week schultz all purpose plant food and i give them 1/5 reccomended feed. and here we go :) i´m really proud of those honeys.

so this is number 4.
S5032053.JPG

this is also number 1 , i´m using string and wire for lst.
S5032054.JPG

this is number 3.
S5032055.JPG

number 3
S5032057.JPG

this is number 2.
S5032058.JPG

number 2.
S5032059.JPG

and here is nr 1.
S5032060.JPG

nr1
S5032061.JPG

and afghan clones , only uploaded 2 pix more later.
S5032063.JPG

S5032062.JPG

thanks

Keep it up Skariskunk, looks like you a grip on things. I haven't ever used those nutes so no opinion, wish I could be of more help on hat one.

Love the training on your clones. Very intuitive.

Keep it up Skariskunk, looks like you a grip on things. I haven't ever used those nutes so no opinion, wish I could be of more help on hat one.

Love the training on your clones. Very intuitive.

thank´s man , if you love your plants they will love you back :hug:

not much really , i just transplanted the super silver haze and will do the same for the afghan clones tomorrow.

i can start taking more clones in about a 4 or 5 days.

and the afghan in flower are really putting on some weight ill post pics after dinner :) and those new nutes i got are really making me happy hopefully ill be smoking some serious bud next month :)

so i´m going to trow in a little picture update.

i havent changed anything yet , just repotted my ssh and i´m just trying to keep everything stable cause i think everything is as it should be so please check these pics out and tell me what you think. :)

p.s. these are all the plants i have going right now exept one witch is just a tiny baby i gave to my friend.

this is SSH she´s starting to branch quite fast, how do i know its a she ,, feminized seeds man.

S5032247.JPG

same ssh as before.
S5032249.JPG

this ssh honey had a rough couple of weeks when she was a seedling but she turned out alright "i hope she don't hermie"

S5032248.JPG

this ssh honey had a rough couple of weeks when she was a seedling but she turned out alright "i hope she don't hermie"

S5032249.JPG

same one as before , check out this huge leaf.

S5032251.JPG

another ssh.

S5032252.JPG

here´s one more.

S5032253.JPG

and the last one.

S5032254.JPG

S5032255.JPG

and i will post some afghan clone pics and afghan flowering pics when i finish dinner.
peace out. :rollit:

no Sadly i have never had the plesure :( but SOON i will have it alll YES !!!!

but no not yet , , but soon

anyway how is it, have you ?

no Sadly i have never had the plesure :( but SOON i will have it alll YES !!!!

but no not yet , , but soon

anyway how is it, have you ?

im not sure the thing is i have more than one dealer so i once got some from one dealer claiming to be afghan and then from another a while after but they tasted very different but VERY gud stuff so im not complaining :ganjamon:

yeah i generally just dont like pot dealers. we have to pay 35$ for a gram , a fecking gram man! that´s why i grow my own ... why the fudge aint this legal yet thats what i dont get!

Very nice plants man, keep up the good growing can't wait to see the yield on these.

Back
Top Bottom