Lucky's Second Grow

I use digital meters. I calibrate my pH meter about every two weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1524459934.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

32 days into flower of 70-77 days

420-magazine-mobile1962489301.jpg

Beginner mistake. Because of only 7 foot ceilings I'm only having my lights up to 750w on two and 850w on two.

I'm doing this because I have 30 inches from the canopy to the bulbs. Also my hoods are a little to close together because again my room is a little small. But I'm sure it'll work out just fine :)

Ps yes I know the spectrum of my lights will not be the best or most efficient.

420-magazine-mobile1808546026.jpg

Don't waste your money on cheap plastic oscillating fans. These I got at Lowes. They move 3-4x more air. Are made of metal. And they oscillate inside the metal cage so even if you bump them they won't break. :)

420-magazine-mobile636416302.jpg

Looking good luck imho I wouldn't change the screen or add another not at this point I would go through and super or even monster crop what needs it ya know oh but the most important thing I have to say is never buy another botanicare product please I have some of there products as well because I didn't know but Monsanto owns botanicare yeah we're all worried about big pharmacy taking over and don't realize that they've already started

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Looking good luck imho I wouldn't change the screen or add another not at this point I would go through and super or even monster crop what needs it ya know oh but the most important thing I have to say is never buy another botanicare product please I have some of there products as well because I didn't know but Monsanto owns botanicare yeah we're all worried about big pharmacy taking over and don't realize that they've already started

Thanks for stopping by.

Last week I ended up bending the tallest buds that were directly under the hoods. Some of them definitely bent. I was concerned at first but it appears everything is working out.

Bro have no fear bend those branches massage them between the thumb and trigger finger at the point of the bend and do it hard I mean you wanna feel the fibers in the branch at the spot softening and bend that branch you may even hear a little snap that's ok if it busts open that's ok go ahead and complete the bend to 90degrees and if it does pop open BADLY maybe tape it with some medical tape ya know the cloth stuff but it WONT HURT THE PLANT and it sends more energy to that branch so that cola gets twice as big as it would have if it had not been bent. Be well and good luck keepin them green#global420

420-magazine-mobile692580941.jpg

Making my room more stealth. Covered this door w brick panels and took apart pallets for a rustic look.

The door doesn't open anyway bc the reservoirs and in the way. I enter through the closet door from my bedroom.

420-magazine-mobile229553187.jpg

420-magazine-mobile842131862.jpg

A little night shot.

Mixing up some water to top off my reservoirs. This will be the last time topping off before I drain the reservoirs and clean the pumps.

Definitely the most beautiful kind of plant on the planet Earth. I think this plant was left here from aliens...

420-magazine-mobile2065528540.jpg

Back
Top Bottom