Aussie Blues - Grow Journal - 2016

Think I'll tuck her in behind this tree.

11ef5a183228a72703eb0f6ce34829c1.jpg

This is a tiny bit off bud I accidentally broke off last week. Suppose their may be 200 times that tops. So maybe 4oz. It's not real healthy or chunky. Trying to let it fill out best it can now.

420-magazine-mobile809613754.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Still reckon it is my cheap arse leds causing the issue i keep having. Might do a ful run without any leds and just see. Pull out Ye old 400w son-t. I'm about to sink a pineapple chunk bean so it can be my test pilot.

Much better health photo. Been chopping all the leaves off and just on water now till harvest, and it's sucking the green out real quick.

420-magazine-mobile693619138.jpg

I seriously cannot wait to close this thread and move on. Hope you all come visit me on my newer ones.

Enough chopping for today. All the sticks done rest is heaps of single nuggets. Will attempt that tomorrow night.

420-magazine-mobile834009373.jpg

Don't know if I would bother with the scrog again. For the effort training and my god the manicuring, I'd much rather just have 6-8 big solid buds. Could have trimmed them up n an hour. I've spent 4-5 already and probably the same left yet.

The bud I snapped off about a week and a half ago is in the pipe tonight and just as good as the commercial NL #5 I have been smoking. Could do with a cure time but strong caramel taste. Just like toffee. So might be ok for smoko for a bit.

I am feeling the same as far as scrog goes. I feel like for all the trouble, i can just lst and supercrop and get better results. I made frames for my new tent but after looking at my current training, i pulled the strings out and just use the frames to tie the plant open every few days.

Yeah I reckon it saves a lot of unnecessary work laz. Even too much training could over do it. I'll see how my next plant goes. It's just going to have about 6 branches tied down, 3 to each side and left at that. Will be different grow and different light so sort of apples and oranges but will give me some insight.

Let's just say it's the best bud I've grown since starting growing again. So I'm on the up and up. It must be a great strain grown at its best.

Back
Top Bottom