1st All LED Grow - HammerHead - Cheese - GH - Aussie Blue

Yea its a weird strain jon! it actually has more effect on me than the lab result (which i think is poorly reflected)

Ill put up some pics of the one i grew later.. It was like smoking a rainbow man! ;) - in the vape it was a bit sh!t , but spliff her up and she does the trick.. depends on when that review was harvested.. i gave it an extra 2 weeks as an outdoor and it knocked my block off!

Critcal mass and Ak have way higher levels 19-22%, the lowryder is the one that offers no potency.. maybe i had a pheno? or im just a better outdoor grower that the grass-o-matic crew haha

I think you would grow this with a lot of success - :hippy:

So ive finished work for the day and went through my camera to find few goodies..

Here is the ak47 x critical x lowryder 5th week of flower.. i couldnt find any completed pics as i was too busy hitting it up in my earlier days haha

DSC006772.JPG

DSC006764.JPG

And this is a rare gem ;) - the bud grew on the leafof this indoor critical monster! enjoy!
DSC005568.JPG

Morning All!

Update here we go - Im having major stress issues from this LED, Growth is so slow!! The footprint is bang on my only theory is that because this light has far more red than blue, its acting the same way HPS v MH does , if that makes sense?

Before i do this i would like some advice to confirm my actions.

I have a Pure blue LED light (just a 90w UFO) never used it, and im thinking ill get a better growth rate with it during Veg?
And ill save the other one for flower only, do you guys think that sounds like a smart move? :idea:

The result i have after 4 weeks of Veg is that similar of 2 under MH - :scratchinghead:

Yea nice one Jon thanks mate.. all these advancements in technology and my age combined leave me baffled, although i should know that blue spectrum is better for veg :bitingnails:

I was hoping the LED combination of red blue orange, would do it all.. technology obviously hasnt come..that far. haha

photo_7_25.JPG

Shyte photo but here it is all smurfed up!

The other LED doesnt have the capability to toggle spectrums unfortunately, i could open it up and remove the power for individual colours but im not that ballsy

Hey guys , thanks for the advice - rather than putting both in there and defeating the purpose of the experiment ill just see what the blue does in the next 2 weeks, either way ill flower from that point.

Like the thread indicated at the beginning ,its pure curiosity. If i start climbing above the 250w in that small space i may aswell get the MH and HPS cranking again - and the whole point of this exercise is to see if i can grow with minimal power draw, i was also a firm believer LED wouldnt have the light penetration of a HID , and instead of crushing that idea ,i really wanted to have the knowledge first hand instead of being a naysayer.

In light of all of that i do feel the LED's have the capability from what ive seen, it just happens to be a lot harder than simply turning the light on.
If yield turns out to be significantly less using the LED's, the next grow ill revert back to something im more comfortable with. ;)

Cheers Tony!

The growth difference between the 2 is unbelievable, crawling vs running! I fimmed the Hammerhead, the new growth in 5 days has been fast!
Grinspoon got its own pot with Bonsai soil -haha
The auto seems to be doing ok.

Also added a C02 diffuser to the res

Pics will be up tommorow!

Here is a couple of Hammerhead pics. Short structure bout 8 inches - 1 week of the blue light, then flowertime.
Critical will move to a mother tent, so hammerhead and the Auto will have room to spread.
DSC009237.JPG

DSC009225.JPG

DSC009215.JPG

Back
Top Bottom