1st All LED Grow - HammerHead - Cheese - GH - Aussie Blue

NEpham - Yes you could but a lot of mucking around.. plus im not a big fan of turning any light off while in 18/6 - always been funny about it.

Quick update - After i put in the Damprid.. my humidity has dropped by 9% sitting pretty at 68 as of this morning, hopefully its closer to 60 when i get home..
So for anyone with a tent this actually works really well!

T5 is working like a treat and ill hopefully be able to start flowering within the next few days! ;)

Hey dude!

Yeah i have heard of it, done quite of bit of reading on it lately, so i do understand the method, however as i work full-time, i very much doubt i will be able to consistently maintain it, i have a couple of timers so i suppose i could set it up on my next grow as i plan on using my MH and HPS again - but because ive never tried it, i would possibly make a mistake. :reading420magazine:

Damn.. maybe i just have bad LED's then :(

Heres a couple of pics.. everythings coming along
Hammer_Head_Week_5_Veg_-_Fimmed.JPG

My herb seedlings

Basil_seedlings_-_Jiffy_plug_perspective.JPG

Bushbro where did you get your leds

Hey H-Factor -
Here is the link to the product - 140W LED Grow Lights

Its weird cos the plants responded right from the get go, but because of the amount of red i feel in veg, it slowed me down massively .
Ill T5 it the whole way through Veg then will hook up this LED when its time for the switch,im now taking Jon and tonys advice and just running a longer Veg.

The Fim has worked like a treat on Hammerhead, ive also do some LST to encourage the lower branches to level up a bit - the Auto is just rolling along.

The Greenhouse cheese that i had is actually doing really well outside - might clone it and keep for the next round!

sounds like that product is promising shortcuts, and I cant find anything other that that site giving any info on it, with that I'd steer clear or use it in a controlled environment, there are plenty of products that are backed up with at least a fact sheet and feeding sched, I'd be trying to find them :)

hammerhead looks great mate, coming along very nicely, are you going to do any training of the top branches, or just let em do their own thing?

Yea thanks mate.. it could be a new release..but it must be potent looking at the size of the tub it comes in.. might buy it and do a test in my mother tent.

The hammerhead is doing great, very healthy and it just stinks already.. very skunky smell for veg!
I will manipulate it using bonsai techniques, i do usually just let them do their thing and nearly always pull about 4 oz's each plant i grow, that being said with the plants size at this stage, i dont expect much - then just before i go 12/12 i will take a clone or 2 and keep them vegging..

Yea im hoping they pull up good when i change to 12/12 - this is a very bad grow for me, the plants are healthy and dialed in.. i just feel the light is lacking, causing slow growth etc..

The T5's should get them a little bigger for me though.

Thanks for droppin in again T-bone!

Afternoon everyone!

Update -

Hammerhead clone taken and popped into brand spanking new mother tent
Dr Grinspoon is Happily dialing in to the new tent
Skywalker OG seed is also resting in a moist jiffy.

The auto and the Hammerhead in the main tent are rolling along ok.. some nice dense nodes on the HH make me think i may still get a half decent result and the Auto AK x - has just started flowering.

Pics soon - ;)

Afternoon everyone!

Update -

Hammerhead clone taken and popped into brand spanking new mother tent
Dr Grinspoon is Happily dialing in to the new tent
Skywalker OG seed is also resting in a moist jiffy.

The auto and the Hammerhead in the main tent are rolling along ok.. some nice dense nodes on the HH make me think i may still get a half decent result and the Auto AK x - has just started flowering.

Pics soon - ;)

Hey mate,
Glad your setup is running smoothly atm. I got my fingers crossed that your led panel gets u through flower and puts a smile on your dial!

Back
Top Bottom