Preachforcure Medicann Blue Blood Grow Journal

I have grown a few of these. That are the only 2:1 THC/CBD that I have found. Good for MS. Let me know if I can help in any way!! Good Luck!!! They are looking great so far!!! :peace:

A couple questions Supergroomer if I might...

1. Did the Blue Bloods take less nutes less frequently?

2. What was your average yield a plant?

3. On potency, did you have it tested and if so what was the percentage?

4. Will 8 colas be too much or enough for the Blue Bloods

Thanks,

Preachforcure

A couple questions Supergroomer if I might...

1. Did the Blue Bloods take less nutes less frequently?

2. What was your average yield a plant?

3. On potency, did you have it tested and if so what was the percentage?

4. Will 8 colas be too much or enough for the Blue Bloods

Thanks,

Preachforcure

As far as nutes, I ran mine in FFOF soil with FF trio of nutes. Feed is about average with my other plants.

While not what I would call a Huge yielder, it will do well, especially if you give them a little longer veg. The best one that I grew, was almost 6 oz under a Mars 900. That was done in 2 harvests about 2-3 weeks apart. I took the tops, but the bottom was still super bushy and needed more time. I would suggest about 8 weeks veg time for a good yield.

I never had mine tested, but you can definitely feel the CBD. It mellows out the THC significantly. It is a more mellow high if smoked. The oil that I made from it I found to be good night time oil.

As far as colas go, the more the merrier as far as I am concerned. I did not flux (mainline) any of my plants, but I do fim the hell out of them and bend them and twist them to my will ;).

One more note. I have a friend who was diagnosed with an odd form of Parkinson's. She had rigidity on her right side. What that means, is that her brain would tell her hand to do something, but it would take 20 seconds or so for her body to respond, in slow motion. She took 2 hit of BB and within 30 seconds, the rigidity was gone.

I hope this helps some. Feel free to ask more!!! :peace:

I would suggest about 8 weeks veg time for a good yield.

As far as colas go, the more the merrier as far as I am concerned.

I hope this helps some. Feel free to ask more!!! :peace:

Thank you for the Info, Looks like I will need to veg another 3 weeks to get max yield. My goal is 8 oz from both plants or 30 ml of RSO as I don't smoke it, but am considering using some RSO to make a vape oil for vaping and try that...

Thank you for the Info, Looks like I will need to veg another 3 weeks to get max yield. My goal is 8 oz from both plants or 30 ml of RSO as I don't smoke it, but am considering using some RSO to make a vape oil for vaping and try that...

I think with at least 8 weeks veg, your goal is reasonable. Good luck. I will try to peek in from time to time. If you need me, send me a PM in case I don't see it on your tread!!! :) :peace:

I trimmed out the second node on the bigger plant to allow a little more light on those first nodes looks like I'll be topping the 4th node in a few days...

IMAG035824.jpg
IMAG035920.jpg

I trimmed out the larger fan leaves today to get a little more light to the plant...The large plant 4th node was topped today as well which now gives this plant 8 colas and I hope to be able to snip the 4th node on the smaller plant in a few days which will give me 8 colas on that plant then it's just letting it veg a while longer and then the flip...I plan on decreasing an hour a day to get to the 12/12 when there ready...

IMAG036224.jpg
IMAG036324.jpg
IMAG036421.jpg

Thanks for following and watching this grow...

Just in case your interested, Light Addict has a whole tread on Fluxing (mainlining), He is a master!!! Here is the link. Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal :) :peace:

I have read Light Addict's thread and I have come to the conclusion that other than topping at the first 3rd node to get the Y Fluxing is different than Mainlining in that it continues to get as many coals per side as possible and I think that this undermines the original purpose of Mainlining which is to get large buds on each stalk, you have to admit that at some point the root uptake to too many colas nullifies the process of mainlining because they simply just can't keep up, and I personally think that 8 is the magic number...I've seen plants with as high as 32 but I've never seen a plant with 16 to 32 colas with buds that could come close to matching plants with 8

I just re-read his thread again and the plant is a beauty, but did you realize he harvested early and he started his grow on 10-11-13 and harvested on 03-10-14 which is 5 months given that if he harvested on time he would have had close to 6 months grow time for one plant...I can do two grows in that length of time and get better results I think

preachforcure,

Well The Good, Bad and the Ugly... I went on vacation this past week and before I left I gave a little more training and gave them a good watering with 1/2 strength nutes. well when I got back the smaller plant was dead on one side apparently I snapped a main and didn't realize it secondly what was left of it and the larger plant had the dreaded claw (nitrogen toxicity). So I flushed the larger plant and well had to dispose of the smaller one..RIP...

Well after a good flush and a few days the large plant has responded well and is back on track...I also changed my nutes to Jacks Classic 20-20-20 and am using 1/4 tsp in every gallon of water and the Ph is 6.8 and the ppm is at 185 and the run off is now at a Ph of 5.9 and 225 ppm. With jacks I can use it every time I water and just keep monitoring the ppm runoff..

The plant is now at 8" tall and I'm wondering how tall I should let it get before flipping, as the plants can get to 3 ft with 18" left to the light...

IMAG037226.jpg
IMAG037320.jpg

preachforcure

You've got alot more height and width to fill out. I'd go sideways out past the edge of the pot and then release it upwards. Then you can fill in the center with the smaller shoots. I'd say another 2 weeks of solid growth. It all depends on you when to flip, I'd go for 4-6 weeks from sprout. Monster plants require longer veg time.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I watered yesterday with Jacks 20-20-20 @ 1/4 tsp per gallon which gave me a Ph of 6.8 and a ppm of 185 I watered till I got a good run of and the Ph of that was 6.3 and a ppm of 302. It really does look like that the Blue Bloods like nutrients half of that of what is recommended and that info was coming from Medicann themselves, so if your going to grow Blue Bloods cut the nutes in half and your plants will look healthy and grow well...I did a little more training on the outer colas and will be flipping her soon (by end of June)...

IMAG037721.jpg
IMAG037621.jpg

preachforcure :amen:

Just checked in on the girl and its been in veg now for 7 weeks and even in veg it smells like a skunk's ass these things are dank. on a positive note the carbon scrubber is working great as there is no smell in the exhaust air or anywhere on the outside of the grow cabinet. On a more personal thought I plan to replace the carbon filter after every grow it's such a small price to pay compared to well you know..

Will give an update tomorrow with pics... HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE :amen:

Hi everyone, sorry for the post delay it's been busy with the 20 bee hives I have I started pulling honey from the top supers Monday and finished yesterday evening...Now to the Girl I have been gradually reducing the light schedule an hour a day and am down to 12/12 today. I think it's good timing as the plant is 12" tall and has been in veg 8 weeks so today is flower day one and I will be switching from Jacks Classic 20-20-20 to Jacks Classic Bloom 10-30-20. I love this stuff I use 1/4 tsp in every gallon of water every time I water. I mixed up the bloom yesterday and it is at a Ph of 6.75 and ppm of 305 and will water it in when the plant needs it probably a couple more days... Here are a few picks...

IMAG038927.jpg
IMAG038828.jpg
IMAG039026.jpg

Hi all, I watered today with Jacks Classic Bloom Booster and trimmed out a few of the bottom leaves of the plant to get a little air circulation on the soil. She is really starting to stretch in the 12/12 well see how far she gets to, I took a starting measurement and will take a final measurement to see what the percentage of stretch is for this strain...

oh I forgot to add that my runoff was at a Ph of 6.2 and my PPM was at 351 at a temp of 77 Fahrenheit...

Well it official it's a girl, I was wondering if I should tie a pink bow on my mail box :blushsmile: here's a pic best I could do with phone today but I ordered a usb microscope today from amazon to get better close up picks..

IMAG039731.jpg

I trimmed out some more of the underside to get a little better light penetration on the now 8 forming colas... You can also get a better look at how the manifolding looks when its done...

IMAG040025.jpg
IMAG039928.jpg

not much to report other than watered today with 2 gallons of water 1/4 tsp per gal of Jacks Classic Bloom Booster 10-30-20 with a Ph of 6.8 and a ppm of 298 the run off was Ph 6.1 and a ppm of 351... It looks like it is taking the Nutes really well and the stretch is still going on. Today marks 1 week in 12/12...

:amen: preachforcure :amen:

Hi everyone, I watered today with the Jacks Classic bloom with a Ph of 6.8 and a ppm of 300 the run off was at ppm 359 and a Ph of 6.2 plant looks good and the Flowers are really starting to form it is still stretching about a 1/2 inch per day and will mark it at 40% in flower when this stops which will leave 60% days left before harvest... Here are a few pics

IMAG050314.jpg
IMAG050213.jpg

Back
Top Bottom