Medicann Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

re: Medicann - Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

The strainer is one of my favorite parts!!! I always ended up with plant matter when I made oil in the crockpot. This has a bag like strainer with I believe a 90m filter on the end. They also give you this great rubber glove - "The Love Glove" so you can squeeze the crap out of the plant matter and not burn your fingers :).

It does decarb somewhat but they recommend that you decarb for 1/2 hour at 250 in a covered oven dish.

Ok so here's a big question of mine. When you cure bud it naturally decarbs on its own and the thc becomes ph neutral. If you make oil or butter with cured bud do you still need to decarb? Or does that only apply to trim and dried (not cured) bud?

If it is properly cured, I would think that you do not have to decarb. I was using bud and trim that was 1 week from chop.

Here are the pics.

They look very health here.

20150121_201358_resized.jpg
20150121_201353_resized.jpg

But there are a couple spots one each plant.

20150121_201344_resized.jpg
20150121_201312_resized.jpg

I would like to stop this in its tracks.

Ant advise? Cal/Mag?

I do not believe that your leaf damage is calcium and magnesium deficiency.

My first thought was maybe condensation built up and remained there for a prolonged time. This often happens where leaves tend to overlap as well. They look great supergroomer! :)

My first thought was maybe condensation built up and remained there for a prolonged time. This often happens where leaves tend to overlap as well. They look great supergroomer! :)

That would make sense. There are some mornings when the inside of the cabinet has some condensation on the walls and a little on the leaves too. If that is all it is, I will turn up the dehumidifier. I did not want to give more nutes till I was sure they needed it. Other then those couple of leaves on each plant, I think they are looking good.

Thanks.

Subbed.

I was just looking for another high cbd strain or two and stumbled on blue blood and then found your journal. I just finished a TGA Subcool Hurkle (cross between harliquin and qurkle) and it is doing amazing things for my nerve pain and muscle spasms so far. I have a tripple spinal fusion and I think I have developed fibromilaga from the constant nerve damage and pain over the years. The hurkle is working better than any medicine I have ever tried and I have actually been able to take the wife out to do things again pain free for the first time in years.

Not sure if you have had any high CBD strains yet but if not I think you will be very happy and surprised with the results.

Subbed.

I was just looking for another high cbd strain or two and stumbled on blue blood and then found your journal. I just finished a TGA Subcool Hurkle (cross between harliquin and qurkle) and it is doing amazing things for my nerve pain and muscle spasms so far. I have a tripple spinal fusion and I think I have developed fibromilaga from the constant nerve damage and pain over the years. The hurkle is working better than any medicine I have ever tried and I have actually been able to take the wife out to do things again pain free for the first time in years.

Not sure if you have had any high CBD strains yet but if not I think you will be very happy and surprised with the results.

The blue blood is the first High CBD strain I have tried. The Hurkle looks interesting but it doesn't look like they will ship to my state. Not sure how I would get the seeds.

I have been making Coconut oil infused with the blue blood and it has been very helpful form both mine and my friend's MS. For my friend (whose symptoms are worse then mine) the effects have been spectacular. For the first time in 6 month she has not had to get shots in her eyes, and she is sleeping pain free through the night. I make the oil with the Magical Butter Machine which works GREAT!!!!

Thanks for stopping by my journal.

herbiesheadshop has them...

The blue blood is the first High CBD strain I have tried. The Hurkle looks interesting but it doesn't look like they will ship to my state. Not sure how I would get the seeds.

I have been making Coconut oil infused with the blue blood and it has been very helpful form both mine and my friend's MS. For my friend (whose symptoms are worse then mine) the effects have been spectacular. For the first time in 6 month she has not had to get shots in her eyes, and she is sleeping pain free through the night. I make the oil with the Magical Butter Machine which works GREAT!!!!

Thanks for stopping by my journal.

herbiesheadshop has them...

That is funny you said that. As soon as I posted I went to Herbies to Look and found them ;). I don't see Herkel though. The only High CBD I see from them is TGA Subcool Pennywise. Not sure that it has the high THC too. I find I need both THC and CBD for my MS.

I just had surgery on my neck to fuse it in 3 places.. I'm finding that now many different parts of my body are in pain.. hands, feet and still the neck and upper back.

I am for sure gonna pick up the Blue Blood and the Hurkle.. I hate taking pain meds.. they make me nauseous.. and the other meds for fibromilaga side effects are too much for me.. depression and thoughts of hurting myself.. I dropped those real quick.

I just had surgery on my neck to fuse it in 3 places.. I'm finding that now many different parts of my body are in pain.. hands, feet and still the neck and upper back.

I am for sure gonna pick up the Blue Blood and the Hurkle.. I hate taking pain meds.. they make me nauseous.. and the other meds for fibromilaga side effects are too much for me.. depression and thoughts of hurting myself.. I dropped those real quick.

I am on meds for my MS. Luckily my symptoms are relatively mild and I have no side effects from the Regular meds I am given. Thank god for insurance because my MS drugs would be about $4800 a month (28 pills).

Back
Top Bottom