Digital's First Grow - Blue Blood & Company - Coco - 2015

re: Digital's First Grow - Blue Blood & Company - Coco - 2015

Just cut the bottom stems from the Blue Blood and started training the 4 colas today.

ML7.jpg

ML6.jpg

:peacetwo::;)::)

So how many tops are you going for here?
8 seems like the perfect amount while keeping it manageable
So essentially thats topping the plant 3 times .. do you think the last topping will be pretty stressful when your cutting all 4 main tops ? Do any additives help with the stress after cutting?

So how many tops are you going for here?
8 seems like the perfect amount while keeping it manageable
So essentially thats topping the plant 3 times .. do you think the last topping will be pretty stressful when your cutting all 4 main tops ? Do any additives help with the stress after cutting?

Im going to do 8 Colas on this plant, Ill top one more time, the first topping it took her 3 days to snap back ... this time it was about the same time. I don't think the last topping will be any different, Dont add any nutes I just leave her alone and feed her what she's been getting.

:Namaste:

Did the last topping for the mainline today, these plants are AMAZING, can you believe its only been one week since the first topping? I have 8 colas, so now its time to let her grow about 5 to 7 inches and we will flip the switch, Im going to add a couple of seeds to grow straight to 12/12 from seed as well.

ml8.jpg

ml72.jpg

:Namaste:

:jawdropper: Thats some aggressive(interesting) training you do to her. ;)

Looking forward to see further progress. :thumb:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom