Digital's First Grow - Blue Blood & Company - Coco - 2015

re: Digital's First Grow - Blue Blood & Company - Coco - 2015

Sorry for the late update if you are following along, had a pretty hectic work week and couldn't get to my own project,
I had to put the plants back under the 125 watt CFL because of the heat wave we had here in France. I flushed the plants with 5.8 city water and gave them half Nutes,the LOVED IT! Ill be buying a Mars Hydro 300 watt reflector light this week and switching over to that. the heat problem this week pushed me to that decision but as I stated its nice to have all these choices anyways.

The Plants are getting a lil Stinky lol Ill have to put a scrubber on soon.

Im only using Flora Nova Bloom and Cal Mag ... My pepper plants and tomatoes love the same Nutes so all around my whole family is happy!
I want to start pruning the leaves for tea but Im not sure how its done ... can anybody shed any light on that?

Heres a Family Photo

11168890_837509509631376_7509724330320537303_n.jpg

and this weeks video

Had to change the light back to the 250 hps because the plants really started to respond badly to the 1 CFL. I have purchased a Mars 300 watt reflector light on eBay, my winning bid was 120 Euros and 20 Euros to ship with DHL, its stocked in Germany and has been dispatched, Im hoping to have it next tuesday or Wed.

Temps. got up to 90F/32C degrees, Im not sure how most deal with the heat issues but Ill never try a HPS light in a tent again, its a pain in the ASS and I feel silly buying an AC just for the plants so I took that money and actually will be saving money with the LED.

I have say that I am disappointed in the low participation on this board, I had visited other threads with the Members of the month and they have a lot of response, So it seems its a popularity thing, taking the time to do a journal is quite a task and to get no response could be a deterrent for others in the future, I can see why there are so many abandoned journals. Its all good! Ill keep posting but really would have liked a bit more advice.

If you happen to stop by, Ill have a video up later tonight or tomorrow morning.

So I decided to Mainline the Blue Blood today and things went well so far, the older Pineapple Exress is strting to flower, the NL X BB is getting tall and bushy, as is the other Pineapple Express.

The last couple of days were kind of stressful, I have one Pineapple Express with a taco leaf from heat stress and some puffy leaves on the other and couldn't seem to see what was wrong, as the other girls were fine.

I stopped water for a day and moved the light up a foot and Voila! everybody was happy again, So I watered them today and as you will see I chopped the blue Blood at the 3 node from the starter leaves and started the training.

I also started some clones from her and took the top as an experiment and put in in a jar with light nutes and water like my mom used to do with house plants, lets see if it still works these days.

I think the Pineapple Express thats 30 days old now is starting to flower.

FB41.jpg

PEL.jpg

BW8.jpg

BW27.jpg

MLF.jpg

ML11.jpg

FAFTER.jpg

:peacetwo:

The Morning after Topping the plant for Mainlining and she's already looking up for light and handling the training.

ML.jpg

I would start a new journal for this but if it proves to be effective Ill always mainline my plants from now on.
She's droopy but she always gets droopy before bedtime. its like a thing for this plant.

I am Amazed at the comeback of the Blue Blood, Here she is 24 hours after the Mainline, I dont think Ill be growing any other way if this proves successful. This clearly shows the importance of an established root mass and what the plants are capable of when given the chance to rise to the occasion.

ml_comeback.jpg

:peacetwo:

When they drop at night. I always say there sleeping. They work hard all day standing up looking pretty for the light and a few eyes to see. They need the rest. Lmao sorry I'm high.

They look great. Nice lst job. The topping looks low to me. I feel this is an experiment with this plant. Looking great. I love how they pop back up after you punch them Some.

Hey Guys, Nothing really to report, the ladies are growing about 2 inches a day, I think Im in Pre-flower but I dont know. they are about 2 foot tall now.

My Mars Hydro 300w Reflector should be here tomorrow and not a moment too soon, we had a 100 degree day today and its still 90 right now at 10:40 PM.

heres a couple photos, are these pre-flowers?

ladyhairs.jpg

PE2FT.jpg

:peacetwo::smokin:

Lookin good digital, serious training on the blue blood mainlining did u say im goin to look it up now.. thanks for the tips on my ph question . Hows the heat now with the reflector led ?

Thanks for stopping by! Welcome! you can find a tutorial for mainlining by Nugbuckets on the net So far its the best, easiest and FASTEST way to train a plant and get some serious Colas that Ive seen. Its a bit hard to see where to cut so Ive been getting some help from MedFarmer on exactly where to cut.

The HEAT is still in lower 80's lights on (82) and around 80 lights off. the LED does put out some heat.

:peacetwo::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom