UltraGärtner's First Journal! White Lemon In Coco Coir Autopots 1200w Grow

oh yes should have remembered been reading your journal=)

yeah that can be hard i guess isin't your goverment pretty strict about everything? i guess you have to be extra careful?
Yeah man they pretty hard on about the whole growing things. Apparently medical has been cleared but only certain medical conditions, not the tons which cannabis actually covers, so not bad but still not there. Gotta keep it hush hush though, kinda shitty but it is what it is brother

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Hello!

Was busy over the weekend didn't have time to post updates :(

It's day 11 they been growing and growing i hope they slowdown soon hehe
On friday i washed and cleaned the tank and made 2nd fill of the bloom season almost same as first one
swapped sensi grow to sensi bloom and added 2ml/L big bud coco

some new pics of the girls ;)

d1111.jpg

d11_2.jpg

d11_3.jpg

d11_4.jpg

Day 15 about 45 -50 days to go =)

Washed and filled the tank this morning before i left for work since it ran out at night took piranha voodoo juice tarantula and bud ignitor off and added b52 and nirvana

it's like this for now:

3.25ml/L sensi bloom coco a+b
2ml/L Bud candy
2ml/L Sensizym
2ml/L Rhino Skin
2ml/L Bud Factor x
2ml/L B52
2ml/l Nirvana
2ml/L Big bud coco

gonna be like this for next 3-4 weeks till i start using Overdrive then i'm gonna take nirvana or big bud coco prob big bud coco since it's recomented by AN feeding schedule

They are looking great broeder :Namaste: do you know how much your ppm/ec reading is? Is that 60cm tall? Keep up the awesome work, some dankness to come soon

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Thanks! EC was 2.2 and PH 6.1 don't have ppm meater so used to using EC meter =) it's 60cm above the screen to the total lenght is about about 90cm plus pots getting high in there haha like me :D well not yet after gym maybe leg day haha

Thanks! EC was 2.2 and PH 6.1 don't have ppm meater so used to using EC meter =) it's 60cm above the screen to the total lenght is about about 90cm plus pots getting high in there haha like me :D well not yet after gym maybe leg day haha
LoL facking dutch tall people :rofl::rofl: damn those are quite big bru, I am also looking at getting an ec pen and will be the first time I use it for my next grow so hopefully all goes well and I don't screw everything up. Prost :passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

EC meter is quite useful but i don't see much use for it for me anymore since it's more useful when you grow full hydro so you know when your nutes weakens in water that system i'm using i like to call is hyprid since it's its not quite hydro but it's more like autofeed system or something like that :D time for my spliff and cold paulander :p Prost! hehe

EC meter is quite useful but i don't see much use for it for me anymore since it's more useful when you grow full hydro so you know when your nutes weakens in water that system i'm using i like to call is hyprid since it's its not quite hydro but it's more like autofeed system or something like that :D time for my spliff and cold paulander . Prost! hehe
I would prefer it brother, going to be running a res setup with about 20-30L still deciding on the actual size so would be helpful to know the strength of that mixture. Treat coco like hydro and the results speak for themselves I believe

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Back
Top Bottom