Autopot/Airdome - Great White Shark/White Rhino

i like the system bro i want to get 1

go for it... i can`t fault the autopots yet, they have done nothing but made my life easier, i think i am using less water too :thumb:

just found out that the filter on the res was completely blocked, so the girls have had almost no water for 2/3 days :whoa: think i noticed just in time... anyway, going to flip them tonight :yummy:

37133.jpg

38130.jpg

3979.jpg

soil plants are "supposed" to go a couple days between waterings

yeah... but after looking at the amount of sludge blocking the filter, the flow must have been very slow for some time now :(

sorry peeps... been a bit busy lately so havn`t had time to update, the girls have been flipped for just over two weeks now and the buds are coming on nicely :)

40106.jpg

41141.jpg

42142.jpg

43128.jpg

sorry they are not the clearest pictures... will try and take some better ones next time :thumb:

[QUOTE1974456]have you fed them recently? if not I think they'd enjoy a feeding.[/QUOTE]
I've been feeding them but they have been on half measures... last time I watered them I put the full amount

Damn dude, your plants are kicking some ass! And the 2-3 days without water shoud not even even play a factor in your growth. I have heard they like the soil somewhat dry from time to time. Just like in nature. It doesn't rain everyday right? Lol but bomb ass grow so far man!

Damn dude, your plants are kicking some ass! And the 2-3 days without water shoud not even even play a factor in your growth. I have heard they like the soil somewhat dry from time to time. Just like in nature. It doesn't rain everyday right? Lol but bomb ass grow so far man!

Cheers SatviaDude... still have 6 weeks of flowering to go so fingers crossed I should get a good crop :)

Back
Top Bottom