Great White Shark - 5 Gallon DWC Bucket - Organic

mangosnapper

What strain is it? ...Great White Shark ( Greenhouse Seeds ~ Feminized ) Super Skunk X Brazilian X South Indian...
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? indica / sativa mix %=???
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? seedling stage ~ Pre-Veg...
If in Veg... For how long? n/a
If in Flower stage... For how long? n/a
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? ...DWC 5 gallon bucket...w/ airstone
If soil... what is in your mix? ..n'a
If soil... What size pot? ...n/a
Size of light? .. 4 100 watt CFL for veg- and a 400 watt HPS for flower
Is it aircooled? ..no
Temp of Room/cab? .. 75 degrees average
RH of Room/cab? 60% veg ~ 40% flower
PH of media or res? 5.2 - 5.8
Any Pests ? na
How often are you watering? ..DWC
Type and strength of ferts used? ~ Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers Pride Organic

Green House Seeds Great White Shark marijuana variety was the first ever prize winner of the BIO cup back in the day of 1997. We have evidence to suggest that The Great White Shark gives you, the all important consumer a really powerful knee-shaking effect that really hits the spot (just how you like it). The high you get from this outstanding specimen is strong and enticing and really unforgettable — a must to be tried. Great White Shark has an intense fragrance with her odours suggesting flowers and fruits but with underlying winters green. The stone of Green House Seeds Great White Shark is of a seductive high that has the strength of the Jaws from what the name suggests. You can expect results from this all round winner in around 8 weeks.

I just germinated my one and only GWS seed...and I was looking around and found a DWC bubble bucket on-line and bought it. It will be here in a few days. And I have everything else to do the job. So, Check back and enjoy this white strain with me... Peace to you.

:Namaste:

Re: Great White Shark ~5 gal. DWC bucket ~ Blue Planet Nutrients ~ Organic

just an early look at what I am working with.

Greenhouse-Seeds-Great-White-Shark.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_020.jpg

just waiting for my bubble bucket to get here...

:thumb::tommy:

:welcome:

Thank you Yummytrees...Glad to have you aboard. I was just on Amazon tracking my delivery on my DWC bucket. Hopefully it will be here at my house today. I have everything else ready to go. My GWS plant is about 1 1/4 " tall and awaiting her new home. I was thinking about putting her in some fresh sunshine when I get her situated and stress free in the bucket...Any thoughts? "

:peacetwo:

Sounds good im subed

:welcome: Alright, the more the merrier I always say. I am going to really put the pedal to the metal and grow a monster on this GWS plant...any thoughts?...please, feel free to chime in. :high-five:

:cheer:

Well, after considerable amount of time thinking about it. I made a little change for this grow journal...
instead of " Great White Shark ~ 5 gallon DWC bucket ~ Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic " .... Since I had it ready to go, and I thought the transplant from soil to DWC to risky for the GWS.... I switched it and planted a Jack Herer clone in the DWC bucket. The reason being,
I cracked the seed for the GWS in soil. And when I started to do exploratory surgery on it , the roots just looked to sensitive. And when I clone...my clones are rock hard and ninja...they could survive world war three if it took off. And I washed the soil off the clone and got 100% of the dirt and the roots did't even blink, and the clone transplant went smooth --- here's some pictures of the grow so far.
These are the Jack Herer Clone... soil / DWC
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_0035.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_0024.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_0013.jpg

and these are pics of the Church clone I took at the same time as the other clone and with it is the Great white shark seedling in it's little pot.
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_0075.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_0046.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_0066.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants005.JPG

and of course the Two Mother Plants for Jack and Church...
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_0121.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_0112.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_0103.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_0093.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_plants_0084.jpg

And this is where I am today... more to come, stay tuned.

Well hopefully my " Sensizym " will get here tomorrow, that and a new filter for my humidifier. One thing that I never paid to much attention too before...the roots.

Once I got the grow under way. I would basically forget about them...but healthy roots ...keep all the bullcrap away. And as always
~ The bigger the roots...the bigger the fruits ~ :thumb:

Hey Buddha... everything is growing optimal, and I check and maintain whatever needs to be done for the plant(s) in my garden when needed... I haven't really kept up with the journal much lately... My beloved Pet " Jack " A beautiful Jack Russell Terrier, and wonderful companion and family member for the last thirteen years , Passed away this week from heart failure. He will be sorely missed by my whole family... So, until I can get my head back into the game. Please bear with me. ~ The journal is good medicine in itself for occupying my mind. I'll take some pictures and show where the lil' girl is at tomorrow~ Peace my friend ~ :Namaste:

Ok, after taking a minute off to get my mind right. Here are a couple of pictures of the lil' ones in the garden. I transplanted the GWS and the Church plant...however the church plant went into a small container, it is all I had ready at the moment and I had to get her out of the seedling pot...

Jack_Herer_and_Church_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_001.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_002.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_004.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_003.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_006.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_007.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_008.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Church_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_009.jpg

well, good news. The clone of the Jack Herer plant is doing just fine. Changed out the bucket fluid in DWC. Haven't seen any roots pop down from the net pot yet. But I am going to feed from the top a few times during the day with the bucket nutes.

Also... the mother plant this clone came from. Has finally started developing bud sites in flowering. That's a load off my mind. That makes everything ...going good.

:thumb:

Well, the hottest heat wave to hit the southwest in decades really took it's toll on my grow room. I was just a couple of weeks away from harvest...give or take here and there... But the devastation of the heat wave was tremendous to say the least. My room had fans and I had a room A/C just outside the door..and normally it pulls in the air. But when it hit 115 in the shade. And I live on a cul-de-sac. And we just had all our roads re-paved. So, the fresh black top was absorbing the heat. I swear the heat was coming through the walls faster than water through a dike in amsterdam ... well, maybe not that bad.
I clipped a couple of clones off the dying angels...and they were stressed, but hopefully something will come out of it.
also, I have a single bucket DWC, so I got my loan Jack Herer in that. And a lone small plant of GWS in soil... It probably needs to be transplanted. I'll do that soon...and then post some pictures. ~ Note..there is something going on behind the scenes with my nute company. IDK really know the details just yet..so I won't say anything. But if you don't here from me. I might be blending in with the scenery all covert you know... :reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom