New Aquaponic System: First Timer

Her numbers this afternoon.

Ph: 5.6
Ppm: 0427. I added 10ml bloom to tap.
Wt: 20°c
Tt: 72°f

I also wrapped her back up with her blankly. It seems to work better than foil due to tearing. Will be wrapping her bucket with something better sooner. SHOPPING SPREE!!! Anyway, back to the blanket for now. But all is going well. I carefully bent the colas away from each other to allow light to get to lower canopy. Pictures will come later due to phone going dead.

Good morning everyone. just checking in to announce the readings and a few pictures. Her color seems to be lighting up now. I've had just 4 gals of tap water phed to 5.5 with 10ml of flora bloom. That's alls she had for 2 full days now. And she is getting her lovely green back. I'm pretty sure I had her pumped full of nitrogen.

Ph: 5.5
Ppm: 0400
Wt: 22°c
Tt: 80°f

20201219_071200.jpg
20201219_071206.jpg
20201219_071211.jpg
20201219_071216.jpg
I pulled her apart a bit to allow the light to get into her under growth. I'm trying for a healthy bonsi. I dont feel I hit it perfect but I've come damn close.

You dont think it's to late?
Morning Joshua ! Looking good . I think she might bloom a little longer than expected due to her water boarding ...a trim shouldn’t affect her negatively .

Morning Joshua ! Looking good . I think she might bloom a little longer than expected due to her water boarding ...a trim shouldn’t affect her negatively .
I trimmed her a bit and stretched her apart. You can see what looks like new growth under her tops. I dont believe it's too new but just grew in the shade so her leafs are still bright green.

Man I don’t know why none of those video links work for me on you tube :confused:

but shes looking great !
I dont know. They are just product reviews. I'm not any kind of professional by far. But I have fun.

Yeah I don’t get it man? I’m signed into YouTube - I’m old haha ( not an age restricted account ). It takes me to you tube , but just the Home Screen . I’m not very computer savy..probably something obvious that I’m missing :ganjamon::nomo:

I dont get it. K tried to send it straight to you. Who knows. I'm not to computer savvy either my friend. They didnt have computers where I just came from so I'm behind in technology from the first razor phones. Lol

Well the start of the work week, the girls are doing great. Here are the reading from GWS.

Ph: 6.2
Ppm: 0463
Wt: 19.6°c
Tt: 74°f
Humidity: 45%

20201221_045409.jpg
20201221_045400.jpg
20201221_045249.jpg

You can see her color is starting to com back. Her leafs are not so waxy looking. They are more hunter green now that seems kinda dull compared to the shiny waxy look. She looking lots better and can tell she's feeling good to. I'm lowering my lights to 12in to hopefully keep tight.

So no pictures folks camera broke. Here's her numbers though.

Ph 6
Ppm. 0427
Wt. 20 c
Tt. 74

She's growing good. new white roots hit the water I seen this morning. So she's still growing.

Back
Top Bottom