UltraGärtner's First Journal! White Lemon In Coco Coir Autopots 1200w Grow

Day31

nearing the halfway mark of the bloom girls getting older and starting to get more curves ;)

D319.jpg

D31_2.jpg

D31_3.jpg

D31_4.jpg

Some nice resin production from this strain as well =)

Way i see it at the moment for next grow i have 2 options right now. 3xCMH vs 2x Spectrum king sk600s

If i choose to go with SK600s i'm gonna need bigger grow space since 1 isin't enough for my current 8x4 tent i was thinking go 2x 5x5 tents so i can grow 2 different strains same time don't want to grow multiple strains in same tent did that once and it was not that great

Well luckily i already have one 5x5 tent my first tent so only need 2nd 5x5 tent or buy 10x5 tent

DAY35!

I started my halfway miniflush yesterday 2 days just plain PH regulated water just to clear all possible possasium toxity risk. Tomorrow back on nutes

I though i take few pics in the darkness few mins before lights go on.

D351.jpg

Sorry about my finger hehe

D35_2.jpg

D35_3.jpg

D35_4.jpg

D35_5.jpg

This has started to happen! those arent the onlyones few of the big ones in the middle are leaning heavily already haven't i tho about doing the backbuilding training yet not sure if i'm gonna do it or not so much tops to cut hehe not gonna even reach them all in the middle anyway

Happy Easter everyone! Off work till Tuestday! time to prost to that hehe oh and hit the bowl ofc :volcano-smiley:

Thinking that I could probably get enough for a year as well from one grow. But I would be restless the entire part of the year I didn't grow I think. It calms me down to work with the plants.

I always give half of my harvest away to a friend to avoid too big amounts stashing up here.

Really like your setup. How much do you usually get out of one grow?

Thinking that I could probably get enough for a year as well from one grow. But I would be restless the entire part of the year I didn't grow I think. It calms me down to work with the plants.

I always give half of my harvest away to a friend to avoid too big amounts stashing up here.

Really like your setup. How much do you usually get out of one grow?

Yeah that's the problem for me as well i used to have 150cmx150cm tent i "had" to grow 2 times a year hehe so i tho i save some electricy and get bigger tent and grow only once a year but it's really booring to wait i always get tempted to start when fall is starting. but don't want to have too much stuff laying around

Well it depend's on strain and if everything goes smooth my record so far is 1280g's with White Gold strain

DAY37

Well the only thing i feared the most about this grow has happened over last night since they were fine when i looked them before i went bed last night!

D371.jpg

D37_21.jpg

D37_3.jpg

D37_4.jpg

Has to start using some bondage with the girls hehe kinky girls hehe i guess too much weight is too much weight.

Never had this happen so early usually last 2 weeks before harvest etc sadly ran out of rope to use so i have to go buy something from supermarket tomorrow other side of the tent seems to be fine so far but can see some leaning there as well hope they gonna last till tomorrow!

Looking awesome mate. How are you managing to keep your heat down with your bulb so close? I'm running two 600w hps in cool tubes at managing go keep my temps at 29degrees at 2f away.. yours looks a lot closer than 2f and no cool tube. Also btw What ever you are doing to your plant is awesome.. for the amount of days in to bud development going on is epic.

Looking awesome mate. How are you managing to keep your heat down with your bulb so close? I'm running two 600w hps in cool tubes at managing go keep my temps at 29degrees at 2f away.. yours looks a lot closer than 2f and no cool tube. Also btw What ever you are doing to your plant is awesome.. for the amount of days in to bud development going on is epic.

Thank you! well luckily it's fairy cold outside here still 9celcius (48F) and still dips below zero celsius at nights sometimes.
I take air directly outside to the tent and hot air out so it keeps the room fairly cold when the hot air don't just circulate in and out of the tent.
Well i noticed that parapolic reflectors are cooler than normal plus there is holes on top of the reflector and have fans blowing directly at the bulbs so the hot heat rises from the holes above the reflectors

I guess the plants love coco plus Advanced Nutrilets seems to be worth the money it seems not just bullshit advertising

DAY42!

Long time no update! well been busy with work/gym and stuff so little update for you!

D422.jpg

D42_2.jpg

Gettin fatty they seems to fall 1 by 1 everyday looks like i need to tie them all hehe

tomorrow i have more free time i should tie them all once so i don't neeed to tie 1 or 2 everyday maybe i do backbuilding tomorrow too have to see still haven't decided will i do it or not.

Tomorrow my tank clean and fill up day so i'm gonna start using Overdrive and drop Big bud coco

oh and very happy 420 let's blaze it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom