UltraGärtner's First Journal! White Lemon In Coco Coir Autopots 1200w Grow

Hello!

Day20 since flip they still gaining height i think i saw on greenhouse seeds page that this is medium height plant hehe my ass :D

starting to smell little lemony when i open the tent, everything going smooth at the moment girls grow strong starting to develop resins girls are looking fine =)

D202.jpg

D20_3.jpg

D20_4.jpg

D20_2.jpg

Re: UltraGärtner's First Journal! White Lemon In Coco Coir Autopots 1200w Grow

Happy Friday all!

It's day 22 time going fast it feels like it was yesterday i fliped hehe well still about 40ish days to go

girls coming up nicely still growing height i really hope they stop soon or i have to super crop them if the room is starting to run out don't really want to do that.

I took pics from the other side this time so you can see the difference they seems to always grow taller on other side than this time always been like that with every strain don't really know why.
I guess because the filter and extrator fan are on this side so it's cooler? or more airflow or something like that

Day2210.jpg

Day_22_21.jpg

Day_22_31.jpg

Buddha40.jpg

A friend brought that for me from his trip to Spain he said all growers he talked to loved that and said that's the best thing ever? i never heard of that brand or that product before i guess i give it a go. See what's it does at least it sounds very interesting when i read about it on manufactors webside.

i guess you can never have too many boosters right? hehe

Hey UG Where did that forest come from? :thumb: They all look overwhelming in there haha. I hope my girls stretch out like that.

Thanks! yeah it's getting packed in there they filled the free space every inch they could find hehe everytime i open any door of tent they just pour out hehe i have to push them back in to close the door =)

How is your grow coming along? good i hope

Day25

Now i can smell them cleary everytime i open the tent no smell outside yet but i placed Ona Odor neutralizers all over my apartment just in case hehe

D253.jpg

D25_2.jpg

D25_3.jpg

D25_5.jpg

The height gain has finaly stopped THANK GOD since i was litely running out of room to raise the lights hehe

D25_4.jpg

I'm figting a war i cannot seem to win every day i cut 2-3 leafs/new star or brances and next day there is at least same amount new ones coming to replace the ones i cut damn it! maybe i should just cut them all at once and see if they gonna grow new ones after that?

Hi Ultra, I hear its best to do the trimming of those extra branches and shoots at certain points of the flowering period. I lollipop several times usually before the flip, after the stretch, and after flowers set. I don't think there should be any undergrowth by that time. I can't say I keep it that clean since I usually still am getting rid of the larf by week 2

Thanks bro! yeah grown been goin nicely!

Well luckily i own the apartment well bank owns in paper but paying off the mortage so don't have any landlords looking over the shoulder luckily. Just the little bit of heat is the problem at least i don't need to have heating on in the apartment hehe

Looking my options for next grow still haven't decided what lights i'm gonna use next time there is so many options!

Thanks bro! yeah grown been goin nicely!

Well luckily i own the apartment well bank owns in paper but paying off the mortage so don't have any landlords looking over the shoulder luckily. Just the little bit of heat is the problem at least i don't need to have heating on in the apartment hehe

Looking my options for next grow still haven't decided what lights i'm gonna use next time there is so many options!
What lights have you considered bru? Some LED or sticking to HID?

Well i don't know yet been reading about LEDs they sounds interesting but the cost side is minus prob gonna test out CMHs well there is also new 400v HPS witch is said to be 20percent more powered than old 240v HPS but then there is the heat problem again with HPS.

CMHs runs cooler than HPS and have more PAR power per Watt than HPS. it's gonna be as hard choise safe to say it's LED vs CMH at the moment it's really hard to compare witch is really better almost as hard to choose witch strain i'm gonna choose for next grow hehe

Back
Top Bottom