UltraGärtner's First Journal! White Lemon In Coco Coir Autopots 1200w Grow

Getting blazed here already brother. Plants are looking fucking amazing for sure. Just makes me want to get that HPS setup already! Hope your 420 has been blazing good :passitleft:

Thanks bro! Just be careful with the HPS in your country i hope you gonna use aircooled reflector!

Just started my 420 better late than never hehe had to get all work done before :volcano-smiley:

Thanks bro! Just be careful with the HPS in your country i hope you gonna use aircooled reflector!

Just started my 420 better late than never hehe had to get all work done before :volcano-smiley:
Bru I hate this heat, we got it over the 30's whole week and our province has serious drought also, LoL talk about a shitty thing. I will definitely get one of those hoods and will also be running the setup mostly at night to help with those temps. I am pretty ploughed over here, had like 6/7 bongs today....been walking like a zombie

Some pics as promised!

D481.jpg

D48_2.jpg

D48_3.jpg

That's a 50cl beer bottle to get some scale =)

I don't know if what I am doing is smart or not. It's more to save money than an actual plan. But it happens I am using hydro-nutes in my autopot system. I bought 10 liters of that stuff back when I grew in hydro and I still have most of it left. That stuff last years. Anyway - it will guaranteed never clog your system and it works super-well for me. Never had any issues with using hydro-nutes in soil with the autopot system

I don't know if what I am doing is smart or not. It's more to save money than an actual plan. But it happens I am using hydro-nutes in my autopot system. I bought 10 liters of that stuff back when I grew in hydro and I still have most of it left. That stuff last years. Anyway - it will guaranteed never clog your system and it works super-well for me. Never had any issues with using hydro-nutes in soil with the autopot system
Interesting. How do you dose your hydro nutes with autopots compared to classic hydro setups like dwc and such?

D55 of the chaos hehe

Well i don't know what to do anymore it just chaos hehe i try to tie them up and they just fall i had to tie some of the 3 times and other ways so they stay up somehow :D

so some pics of the chaos

D55_4.jpg

D55_3.jpg

D55_2.jpg

D551.jpg

Thanks god it's almost over! i think i give nutes to day 60 since it's reported flower time is 60-65 but it always go overtime so i think ill give nutes to day 60 and then 7 days flush

Just put them in the tank. Usually at 1/4 of the recommended amounts. Also have an airstone in the tank

ARgghh work again sorry haven't had time to update lately thank god that rushhour at work is done now so i can back to normal! and i'm almost done with the grow next friday gonna be kill day for the girls!

i started flush last wednesday gonna do 10 days so next friday is kill day today i started to pull the fan leafs off wanna have them bare before i kill them less work when i do

Flush_4.jpg

Flush_2.jpg

Flush_5.jpg

Flush_3.jpg

Flush9.jpg

some heat damage on the leafs been hot here already thank god i'm almost done! and some yellowing too

Yeah damn work it always hectic before summer time have to get all extra work done before people start's having their holidays :D

oh and forgot to say added some honey yesterday basicly just 10 litres of water and 500ml honey and mix it well and pour it on top of the pots it makes the buds sweeter plus when you flushing there is not much anything the plants to feed in honey there is lot of sugars and vitamins =)

Back
Top Bottom