Medicann Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

re: Medicann - Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

Some pics of the lush green growth in the Veg cabinet. They will probably be vegging for another 3 or 4 weeks. They will be the biggest plants I have grown yet if they keep going the way they are!!

20150114_074605_resized.jpg
20150114_074600_resized.jpg

nothing wrong with big girls :)

I need some advise. I just noticed a few small rusty brown spots on the leaves of some of the plants in the veg cabinet. I will post a picture in a little while. My phone died. I have only been feeding them lightly with Grow Big and a little cal/mag. Not sure if they need more cal/mag under the LEDs.

Another solid grow going on here.

Whats the smoke like with the Blue Blood? I'm keeping it in mind for a medical grow in the future. I'm curious because I'd like to also make some salve for my gf who has eczema flair ups and just as a general ointment/medicine to keep around the house.

nice. couldn't tell ya about the leaves. sorry. it's really mild so that's probably true deficiency. do an all purpose feed once and call it a day lol.

Another solid grow going on here.

Whats the smoke like with the Blue Blood? I'm keeping it in mind for a medical grow in the future. I'm curious because I'd like to also make some salve for my gf who has eczema flair ups and just as a general ointment/medicine to keep around the house.

Thanks. I only smoked a little bit of this. The first plant went all to a Coconut oil infusion. I am growing this for myself and a friend. We both have MS. My friends symptoms are much worse then mine and she has had helped her in many ways. Her last visit to her retinoigist was the first time in 6 months she didn't have to get shots in her eyes. She feels an immediate clearing of her vision and relieving of the cramping in her legs. When she takes less the 1/2t of the coconut oil at night she sleeps through the night without any pain.

Since my symptoms are much less then hers, my relief is more subtle but still there.

I found the smoke (the little that I did) was fairly uppy. A good daytime get stuff done smoke.

I'd be doing the same thing: Making a coconut oil, but then mixing it with bees wax and essential oils.

Does it have much of a body buzz? I'm looking for a strain with high cbd that also has pain relieving qualities.

I'm really happy to hear that its working for you both! If the public was more aware of cases like yours there wouldn't be such a stigma surrounding medical. Keep on growing and being a helpful friend!

I'd be doing the same thing: Making a coconut oil, but then mixing it with bees wax and essential oils.

Does it have much of a body buzz? I'm looking for a strain with high cbd that also has pain relieving qualities.

I'm really happy to hear that its working for you both! If the public was more aware of cases like yours there wouldn't be such a stigma surrounding medical. Keep on growing and being a helpful friend!

I made my last batch of oil with the Magical Butter Machine. It worked great!!! Would highly recommend it. For me, Since I seem to have a higher tolerance, I get a very mild body buzz with about 1 teaspoon of oil in my coffee in the morning. The effect takes about 45 minutes to an hour for me. It is very mild and totally functional. The blue blood that I smoked or vaped, obviously had an almost immediate onset.

I looked high and low for a strain high in both THC and CBD. This is the best one I could find, by a lot. The other strains that I saw that were 15+ on THC had at best 3% CBD.

That machine looks cool. I didn't get to read about it yet, bit how does it work? Sort of looks like a mini emersion blender...or an automated churner maybe? :)

10% cbd maybe high for what I need...I know cbd counter acts the psychoactive effects of THC, but THC isn't a psychoactive when applied topically. Anyways, I need to do more research on what is good for topical ailments and how different cannabanoids act based on the application.

This seems like the perfect package though!

That machine looks cool. I didn't get to read about it yet, bit how does it work? Sort of looks like a mini emersion blender...or an automated churner maybe? :)

10% cbd maybe high for what I need...I know cbd counter acts the psychoactive effects of THC, but THC isn't a psychoactive when applied topically. Anyways, I need to do more research on what is good for topical ailments and how different cannabanoids act based on the application.

This seems like the perfect package though!

As far as the MB2 goes, it is the size of a peculating coffee maker. It has a heating element and an immersion blender. You decarb your bud and add it all to the machine with oil, alcohol glycerine butter what ever and soy lesothin. Set your temp and time and let it go. I made mine with a 4 hour infusion.

If you are smoking or vaping the Blue blood, you get a good body buzz also. I got the seeds from Herbies. The company that bred this strain in Medicann seeds. They have several strains that are high thc with different levels of cbd. 2% 3% 4%. If you go the Herbies site they have a good search tool to help you narrow down your choices.

Boy did I spell that wrong EMULSION ;) ...I use to be a cook I have no excuse.

Does it carboxylate the bud for you? Or does it just have a heating element so it can thin the oil half of an emulsion? Also does the finished product have leaf matter in it or is their some sort of strainer?

I'm familiar with medicann. I'm looking at them predominantly for cbd strains. They have alot of good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom