Medicann Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

re: Medicann - Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

I did a little trimming down - defoliating.

Supergroomer:peace:
20141203_152122_resized.jpg
20141203_152026_resized.jpg
20141203_152019_resized.jpg

Here is what is new in the garden. The flower closet is full. I moved my second Train Wreck and Blue Blood as well as the AK48 clone to 12/12.

20141212_164206_resized.jpg

I also transplanted my 4 clones (2 each TW and BB) and my Super Silver Haze to larger pots.
20141212_164527_resized.jpg

Last, I pulled my first Train Wreck and Blue Blood that were so slow and stunted early to take some pictures in "regular" lighting so you can see how well they are doing. They are not huge, but they seem to be VERY healthy. :) They are 4 weeks in flower today.
20141212_164251_resized.jpg

20141212_164400_resized.jpg

20141212_164336_resized.jpg

Supergroomer :peace:

Here are some pics from this morning. 5 weeks into flower for BB1 and TW1. 1 Week into flower for tw2, bb2 and AK.

The TW is looking AWESOME!!! only 5 weeks. I can't wait to see what she is like finished.

20141218_071322_resized.jpg

20141218_071339_resized.jpg

The BB is looking good too, although not as good as the TW IMO.

`
20141218_071515_resized.jpg

\
20141218_071525_resized.jpg

Here are BB2 and TW2.

20141218_071803_resized.jpg

20141218_071629_resized.jpg

Here is everyone in the flower closet. Light is 18" from top.

20141218_071232_resized.jpg

And lastly, the babies.

20141218_071831_resized.jpg

20141218_071838_resized.jpg

20141218_071843_resized.jpg

Thanks for looking.

There are a few amber in there but I see clear heads too. I usually go ALL cloudy heads and 20/30% amber. If you like more body or even most go 50/50 cloudy/amber. In my opinion you have a ways to go.

Ps very nice buds you definitely don't want to chop her early. Back in the days of just knowing your plant, i went by when I think she's ready... Wait another week, you'll thank me for it. :bravo:

Hey supergroomer just stopping by on my way to xmas...

your girls look good, one thing to remember when growing under LED's is that they like to eat more cal/mag than normal so be sure to include that when you feed.

I'm a hydro grower so I'm not sure how you'd go about that in soil. But if you start to see your girls leaves yellowing up and they are too young to be harvested or for them to be heading to the end of their life cycle, try a foliar feed with the cal/mag and you should start to see some results in a couple of days at most.

Stay safe, stay medicated, and keep the greens green.
Merry Christmas

Hey supergroomer just stopping by on my way to xmas...

your girls look good, one thing to remember when growing under LED's is that they like to eat more cal/mag than normal so be sure to include that when you feed.

I'm a hydro grower so I'm not sure how you'd go about that in soil. But if you start to see your girls leaves yellowing up and they are too young to be harvested or for them to be heading to the end of their life cycle, try a foliar feed with the cal/mag and you should start to see some results in a couple of days at most.

Stay safe, stay medicated, and keep the greens green.
Merry Christmas

Thanks Raziel. I have been giving the girls in the flower closet a lite dose of Cal/Mag with each feeding. The plants in the veg closet haven't seemed to need it yet. Thanks for the advise and checking in. Merry X-mass to you too.

Kingjohn in the led thread has a great point(if most bud sites look like the amber pic, flush now so 10-14 days left). If most flowers are like the clear trichome picture you probably have 18-21 days left IMO judgement call at that point. It had me thinking and I would definitely check multiple different sites, some will mature faster than others. Merry Christmas.

Kingjohn in the led thread has a great point(if most bud sites look like the amber pic, flush now so 10-14 days left). If most flowers are like the clear trichome picture you probably have 18-21 days left IMO judgement call at that point. It had me thinking and I would definitely check multiple different sites, some will mature faster than others. Merry Christmas.

I think that most do not look like the amber pic. I cannot see anyway that they could be ready in less the 10-14 days and maybe a little more.

Thanks for everyone's help. I am going to play with the microscope a bit and see If I can get better pictures.

Thanks

I agree another three weeks + current 39 equals almost nine weeks. I'm sure she'll be done or real close. :peace:

Ps. I grew some train wreck years ago and it was minty piney almost a candied taste. Excellent smoke you will be pleased. If I remember correctly it was right about nine weeks.

Thanks Johnnie. Like I said I am in no hurry. I want this to turn out as good as possible. This one is for my back pain and my wife's headaches. The Blue Blood is for my MS. The BB will definitely need more time. It looks good but not anywhere as far along as the TW.

Thanks for everyone's input. It takes a village (to grow a plant ;) )

I have started a grow journal for my Delicious Critical Super Silver Haze Feminized Seed that I got from Herbies. It is the first seed that will be grown 100% under my Mars II 400s. My current plants all had some CFL use at some point in the grow. Please feel free to come and have a look. Any input / advise would be appreciated.

Supergroomer Grows Silver Super Haze Mars II 400 LED

Back
Top Bottom