Medicann Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

Here are some pics from this AM.

Here is the BB. She looks to have a week or so to go.

20150315_080854_resized.jpg
20150315_080850_resized.jpg

And here is the TW. She is about 2 weeks or so I am thinking.

20150315_080839_resized.jpg

:nicethread::goodluck:

got some regulars blue bloods also , was nice to read through your thread , was recommended the strain by Medfarmer , i have bad back , have spondylolisthesis and sciatica, flairs up unexpected . last episode lasted nearly 3 months , drove me nuts lol . :)

I just chopped a BB. I make Infused Coconut oil with the trim. Last night my back was spasming badly. My wife rubbed the oil into the affected areas, and within 1/2 hour the pain was greatly reduced. It probably helped that about the same time the oil was kicking in, I had a few hits of the BB from my Vaporizer. I find the BB is also great to help me sleep. I don't like smoking it during the day. The edibles I make with it don't seem to make me tired. I use that during the day or other strains that don't make me tired. :peace:

So I did a 1/2 chop of my Train Wreck. I've never done it like this before because I never had the room. I always had some thing that needed the space. Now with my Mars tents, I decided to chop the big colas on top and let the popcorn stuff on the bottom have a chance to bulk up.

Here is what I started with.

20150322_081914_resized.jpg

Here is what I chopped off.

20150325_153205_resized.jpg

Here is what is left.

20150325_153546_resized.jpg
20150325_153548_resized.jpg

Everything is looking great man. I don't know why more people don't come through your threads, you've definitely got a knack for this!

I would really like to try out partial harvesting like you did. But with scrog even growth is sort of the first thing you are working towards and by design there aren't alot of low lying flowers. That said, I almost did it in my last grow because I wasn't sure if all the flowers were ready...maybe next time. Its a practice that makes perfect sense and is done in ordinary farming all the time, but for some reason people don't try it out much with Cannabis.

Everything is looking great man. I don't know why more people don't come through your threads, you've definitely got a knack for this!

I would really like to try out partial harvesting like you did. But with scrog even growth is sort of the first thing you are working towards and by design there aren't alot of low lying flowers. That said, I almost did it in my last grow because I wasn't sure if all the flowers were ready...maybe next time. Its a practice that makes perfect sense and is done in ordinary farming all the time, but for some reason people don't try it out much with Cannabis.

I figured what could it hurt. I have the space, I can always chop the rest at anytime, and if it bulks up the smaller buds I end up with more from her then I would have. Win/Win situation as far as I am concerned. I will let you know how things look over the next few days/weeks.

Back
Top Bottom