Medicann Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

Re: Medicann - Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

So, if I count well, you had six ladies under 1 unit of Mars 400 light for flowering? What was the size of the total area?

I have a flower tent and a veg tent. Both are Mars-Hydro 3'3"x3'3"x6' For a while I had one 400 in the flower tent (my other one was being repair). For small plants 1 was fine but as they got bigger they really needed the 2nd 400. My flower tent has the 900. That is the perfect size for that tent IMHO. :peace:

When you move from grow tent to the flowering one, you do it right away? I mean without transition like 1st day 18hours, 2nd day 17hours, 3rd day 16hours, etc.. 7th day 12hours of light.

Nope. I just flip them. Never had a problem. I have a Sleestak Skunk in vegging now that was in flower for 2 weeks to force the sex. Once I saw she was a she, I flipped her back. Here is a picture from the other day. :peace:

20150620_195312_resized.jpg

Is this 3 gal pot the last size, or do you pot into even bigger?
what do you think: a 6,5 gal pot could be enough for a 3 month cycle (~ 1month grow + 2 month flow)?

Is this 3 gal pot the last size, or do you pot into even bigger?
what do you think: a 6,5 gal pot could be enough for a 3 month cycle (~ 1month grow + 2 month flow)?

I have done that with a 2 gal pot. If you have a shorter veg, you won't get as big a root ball. Since I have a perpetual grow going, I am chopping a plant every 4 weeks or so. If you want bigger harvest, veg longer and go with a bigger pot. This Sleestack will probably vegging for another 4 weeks or so so I put her in the bigger pot. She will have about 8 weeks total veg due to space limitations in the flower tent :) :peace:

I've been watching nutty professor doing the blue blood, and I found your journal tonight and read through it. I'm looking into the bb for my wife. Could you tell me again your soil mix and your nute mix?
I'm running hempy now, but im still curious about your soil/nute mix.
Thanks!

I've been watching nutty professor doing the blue blood, and I found your journal tonight and read through it. I'm looking into the bb for my wife. Could you tell me again your soil mix and your nute mix?
I'm running hempy now, but im still curious about your soil/nute mix.
Thanks!

For soil I use 1 Part FFOF, 1 Part Promix BX and 1 Part Perlite. For nutes, I use the Fox Farm Trio. I also spray my plants in flower 1 time a week with Snow Storm Ultra. It help the resin production. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom