Medicann Blue Blood & Medicann Trainwreck

No problem. I am growing this (I have a clone in the veg tent now) for my MS. That being said, my wife was just recently diagnosed with arthritis in her knee. It has been swollen and painful. She smoked some of the BB last night, and the pain lessened, and damn if the swelling didn't go down some. Ice and heat haven't done anything for it. A few hits of BB and she was much more comfortable. :peace:

No problem. I am growing this (I have a clone in the veg tent now) for my MS. That being said, my wife was just recently diagnosed with arthritis in her knee. It has been swollen and painful. She smoked some of the BB last night, and the pain lessened, and damn if the swelling didn't go down some. Ice and heat haven't done anything for it. A few hits of BB and she was much more comfortable. :peace:
That's great!

That Blue Blood sounds so nice I just got one to pop a few days ago, thanks for the suggestion supergroomer. How long did you let this one veg?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Supergroomer nice grow, :thumb:

I gotta ask ya, do you have any leaves left??? I read an article somewhere around the net and said that if you take the leaves of a grow and saturated it with rubbing alcohol, let sit for a week or two in the dark and cool. Strain and use the alcohol for the aches and pains. I tried it with my mom before she passed and it helped her, nor did she get high. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom