My Second Grow: 1000 Watt MH/HPS, 3x3x6.5, RDWC

Well here we are on the beginning of week 10 now I'm think they are gonna go to till 12 weeks for sure at this rate lol, as you said PW it's like watching grass grow lol .
420-magazine-mobile1200224937.jpg
420-magazine-mobile293798005.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1148422014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1385637104.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1648190685.jpg

I always forget to take a picture of the other one, this one is developing waaaaay faster than the other one, the plant in the pictures here has the hairs changing colour while the other one still has alll white

I can't figure it out, my PH is falling, water level is falling and my ppm is going up! But the plant doesn't seem to being doing anything it's
Not getting any bigger or filling out? Any suggestions? Should I maybe start feeding it just water! Like I've dropped the ppm down from 1800 to 1000! The ppm of my water is 320, but it don't seem to be doing anything! Does blueberry just take that long to finish up

I'm really hoping so guys, thanks for your input, I'm pulling my hair out over here!
First thing to do is stay calm. If you don't get the numbers you want you will do better on your next run. I know some of us here don't have the funds to buy more seeds or equipment but we can't always expect high numbers. It takes time to get things down and we all have to learn no matter what, just like anything else I suppose lol

Back
Top Bottom