Lusi's 1st Indoor Grow Journal - In My New GL80L Tent

Re: Lusi's 1st Indoor Grow Journal, In My New GL80L Tent

Hi DL!

I think we're chasing each other's tales about. I was just lurking in you're outdoor hydro thread. My own outdoor hydro thread is a bit before yours. :))) I'd like to see what ends up working for you outside.

Ooooohh.... Animal Kingdom is one fine looking horse, what a behind! Shackleford is even more handsome, but too crazy in the head from stress. I'll remember what I was going to write, after the Preakness. :))))

Not chasing so much as expanding. Met ya on the aquaponics thread, saw you had a grow in your sig and figured it was worth checking out. What do you know? It was totally worth it, outdated or not...all new to me :bong: Thx.

Re: Lusi's 1st Indoor Grow Journal, In My New GL80L Tent

Damn, wish I had money to bet. The most fun for these faces is to turn on the TV as they load up, without looking at names, history and odds. I wonder how many lengths Shackleford would have won if he hadn't been all worked up beforehand! Animal Kingdom was too calm, odd.

Luv having my own journal to write whatever I want. LOL I really need to update this... so busy with good weather and house hunting. The reealtor of the house I want really screwed up. We blew a lot of money on inspections, then she remembered to tell us the bank letter never arrived. The house will be foreclosed in 5 days and without that letter, there's no way to stop it! This is the second time we've lost a house because of the seller's screw ups. This place is perfect!!

DL, I can't believe you read all of this and are still breathing. LOL! TY for the compliments... I've learned so much on this grow and have a lot of pics and discoveries to add on here. Once I figure how to get pics from the Ipad to the computer, I'll at least get my gallery updated.

Hydro is something I'll consider when I have the soil growing down. As I figure it, it's much more difficult to screw up and kill plants when they are in soil. Fluctuations in heat, PH, and nute level in hydro can kill everything. I was thinking of Aquaponics outside, but this too is something to upgrade later. This summer, I will experiment with ponds and even floating a few plants on them. I do have a few mesh pots and a bucket lid with mesh pot. I'll put a plant in one with an airstone, after or if ever I can move. It looks like this move could be to a hotel while I take my landlord to court. (yeah)

If anyone reading my journal has any crazy ideas I can experiment with, let me know. I always have extra seeds and clones that I don't mind killing off in experiments. :-D OK.... I'm not making any sense to myself. Need some coffee!!

TO add... The Topf Blumats irrigation is the best and most amazing discovery in this journal. Now that I've made contact with the company and am getting a friend's grow shop to be the first in the US to carry the full line, I'm ready to tell about it. These Blumats are amazing!! I wish there was a way to get a video up here. I'm an inventor at heart, just have no way to physically make my various ideas. Blumats are the best invention I've seen since the invention of a DVD player. They saved my grow and still are saving it!

Gotta get coffee.... until later

Lusi

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey, I'm getting evicted while trying to get moved in to the money pit I just bought!!! I have all my info saved with pics for this grow... just no time for another 3 weeks. I just harvested the last plant from this grow, and it's not abandoned! Most of the photos are in my gallery too.

Hang in there, Lusi! Sounds like your life's been too interesting by half...yech! Best of luck with the new place and getting things settled down. Looking forward to seeing the remaining pics of your grow and harvest when you have the chance. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom