Dubbrollin's 1st Grow Journal

dont want the bugs or need them in the house. this is why i ask first. thanks fellas. i did come up on a new friend this evening. Now i just have to figure out how to hang her. 120w LED Panel
PIC_00603.JPG

So far i just placed her high enough for the babys
PIC_00651.JPG
PIC_00641.JPG

Time to reconfigure.

Some nice improvements here dubbrollin! Do you have a cat? reason I ask is I see some of your leaves look chewed on. My cats are a pain to keep them out of the room when i go in there its almost as if they think they are jungle cats or something lol.

Plants look really nice with the new led panel. cheers bru

Well today was the last days of light for the next 48 hrs. Heres the final look at the veg state!!! enjoy.
IMG_057615.JPG

Overall look at the girls
Now some upclose

IMG_057312.JPG

Platinum Bubba
IMG_057014.JPG

Platinum Bubba #2
IMG_056914.JPG

XXX OG

IMG_056814.JPG

Black Rhino

IMG_057523.JPG

XXX OG

All of them got a nice defoil on the 4th. nice feeding today. see ya on sunday. the hardest problem i will have is not checking on them till sunday.:helpsmilie:

Hey Dub, Your girls look Great:goodjob:
Do you have any clones started?- just thinking about the crack head issues:dreamy:
We have 4 clones that should be ready to plant and start vegging in the next week. Fortunately for me, I will be out of town for a few days, so my withdrawels shouldn't be SO bad:trance: :drool:
Oh and I have become a follower:adore:

Hey Dub, Your girls look Great:goodjob:
Do you have any clones started?- just thinking about the crack head issues:dreamy:
We have 4 clones that should be ready to plant and start vegging in the next week. Fortunately for me, I will be out of town for a few days, so my withdrawels shouldn't be SO bad:trance: :drool:
Oh and I have become a follower:adore:

Naw no clones when im ready for more i will head to the local Clone dispensary out here. Give them a call and about a week or so later clones are ready for pick up. they have about 20 diff strains to choose from.

[video=youtube;bQEnzrRyo3c]
[/video]

Wake up.
So the ladies have come from the land of eternal darkness. I was very surprised that they did not use as much water from last feeding. I had been feeding the 4 cups about every 2 days. Soils still damp. so heres a cople updated pics.
IMG_058719.JPG
IMG_057616.JPG

Back
Top Bottom