Mad Scientist 7D2

Neem soap been working ,I think. It keeps them down . But not dead.
Ill add that to the cart. Crazy I can't get rid of them on that one plant. They must really love it
If neem and soap don't work you can try Safers Insect Killing spray (not the 3 in 1). That should be rinsed off after it dries to keep it from accumulating on the leaves.

U talking about this stuff right on the. Must wash plants. Pyrethrin concentrate kill about everything. Lmao.

Can't never find one things that does the job. Always got be 50 things listed to use and only maybe one actually works. . Read fine print and nope not for spider mites. But says it is.
I miss the old world.

I'll ether kill the plants or kill the bugs. One or the other.

IMG_20240428_151812.jpg

IMG_20240428_151805.jpg

IMG_20240428_151747.jpg

I keep reading that neem oil kills spider mites. I use neem all the time in veg for bugs and powdery mildew.
Me too. Read and read. I'll find something but I know I'm going have to wash these four from old tent.. just got keep them from other tent.

I use neem as a preventative for PM and mold during veg only. It did not work for the mold last year, but we had to much rain. 🍋
Yeah mold kills me twice a year. I plan around it. April and Oct suck for me. I just try not to make a big huge nugs them months .

Back
Top Bottom