Magical Butter Device Makes Hassle Free CannaButter

glad everyone is happy with their mb2 machines 'cause mine burned out the second time i used it and i have gotten zero customer support. called and left messages a few times and a few e mails. it's been months and they haven't contacted me.

they'll have a steep hill to climb to make this customer happy.
can;t think of anytime i've had such a hard time even contacting or getting a reply from a company. i would have been completely reasonable about it if they had handled my problem in a timely matter, but they are well more than half a year past the point they should expect me to be reasonable. if they ever do contact me i expect it'll be shortly after the warranty ends.

yep. at least a few times. the first couple messages i left were polite. after that, a bit less.
the material i stupidly wasted was worth as much as the stupid machine. even worse than that is first the aggravation and than the embarrassment when i concluded the edibles i made, that were intended to relieve pain and help with sleep for a couple very ill friends, only helped to alleviate their sweet tooth.

i feel the magical butter machine has taken a huge magical dump in my cheerios. i don't think i'm coming anywhere close to repaying the favor if my experience discourages anyone from getting their product.

Hello Dream of Green,
I am very sorry to read about your troubles with your device and the difficulty getting ahold of us. We would like to restore the magic in your world once more! Please give us a call Monday-Friday 10am- 6pm EST. Our dedicated team is standing by to take your call and get your taken care of! If unable to contact us by phone, please email us at support@magicalbutter.com .

I knew those Magical Butter machine people would take care of your problem. They aren't in the business of ripping people off. I am hopeful that this will all be resolved in a matter of days!

I recently "upgraded". I retired my MB2 and bought an MB2e. I always seem to need to have the latest and greatest. (Sorry about that, Dear.) I will probably put my MB2 up for sale on eBay. I have used the new MB2e for only one batch so far but, as expected, no problems. It is a great machine and I highly (pun intended) recommend it.

In my first post on this subject I explained how I successfully struggle with and use the strainer bag that comes with the machine. It does work but it is a slow and messy process. Since that post I have changed my ways. I line a colander with four layers of cheese cloth, two layers in each direction, and pour through that. It also helps that I am making cannacoconut oil which is more viscous and goes through a strainer easier than cannabutter. My wife has me convinced that eating cannacoconut oil is way healthier than eating cannabutter. And now that organic coconut oil is available without the coconut smell and taste, I can use it in many places where I used to use butter. There is no cholesterol in coconut oil but there is cholestrol in butter. There are saturated fats in coconut oil but from what I have read, food scientists are learning that our bodies need some saturated fats. If you want a good night's sleep, pour a tablespoon of cannacoconut oil on a piece of toast about an hour or two before you plan on going to sleep. You can even put a bit of honey or Nutella or jam on top of that and you will never know you are taking medicine.

Enjoy.

yep. at least a few times. the first couple messages i left were polite. after that, a bit less.
the material i stupidly wasted was worth as much as the stupid machine. even worse than that is first the aggravation and than the embarrassment when i concluded the edibles i made, that were intended to relieve pain and help with sleep for a couple very ill friends, only helped to alleviate their sweet tooth.

i feel the magical butter machine has taken a huge magical dump in my cheerios. i don't think i'm coming anywhere close to repaying the favor if my experience discourages anyone from getting their product.
Is there a follow up? Have they serviced you, their customer? Im very interested in this product, but as with anything in this new global economy, sending poorly manufactured items back to China at my expense is an expensive chore....would warranty returns be paid by manufacturer?

One thing NOT COVERED in their instructions, or anywhere else I can find, is cleaning their Purify filter after use. I am a believer in Simple Green and sprayed it inside and out and then gave it a good rinse in HOT water. I did the same with the glove (outside only). Afterwards I bagged them in a large baggie. Easy peasy :cheesygrinsmiley:

I order the MB2 last week and it has shipped , I cannot wait. So Im here because I see everybody talking about the butter , but I want to use coconut oil. Can someone post Step by step The best options to use , For my first try I only have a Half oz of bud so i need to know how much coconut oil would be best to use and how long ect ect.

I order the MB2 last week and it has shipped , I cannot wait. So Im here because I see everybody talking about the butter , but I want to use coconut oil. Can someone post Step by step The best options to use , For my first try I only have a Half oz of bud so i need to know how much coconut oil would be best to use and how long ect ect.

I used the recipe that MB has on the website, it turned out pretty good using 2 cups oil and 1oz trim, yours with 1/2oz bud should be about the same.
Make sure you decarb your flowers!!!

Save all your trim and combine with bud....should work well. I made 3 cups with an 1 1/2 oz of buds and trim. Very tasty brownies. Decarb in oven at 225 degrees first. Good luck!
logo8.gif

Hey there PKiller - I make cannacoconut oil often. I explained in an earlier post the health benefits of cannacoconut oil over butter although I still make cannabutter once in a while. When I make chocolate chip cookies l prefer to use cannabutter. But I digress... I use one 14 ounce jar of organic coconut oil and one ounce of bud. I then add two more ounces of coconut oil to make an even pint. I think that a pint is the minimum you can use in the Magical Butter machine. There is a line on the inside of the container that shows the minimum. I often make a double batch. Even though I use a full ounce of bud, I bet a half ounce of bud to a pint of coconut oil will work just fine. I have made cannacoconut oil with a little over an ounce of trim to one pint of oil and that worked fine, too. My problem is that I seem to have built up a bit of a tolerance. I need to do 70-80 mg to get a strong effect. That can get expensive.

Don't forget to decarboxylate your bud - carefully. Don't let it get too hot or stay in the heat too long. Some people swear that Lecithin helps the final product, too. I often put in a tablespoon per pint of oil. I'm not sure if it helps or not but I figure it can't hurt. Have fun with your new MB2e.

I really appreciate all of the responds from all of you guys!! Thanks so much!!. Yea so at the moment i only have a half oz , im thinking of waiting till i get paid next week and picking up another half to make a whole so i can make a stronger batch. Im at my wits end with the pain, Smoking does nothing for the body pain, all i get is a head high and that just makes the high miserable , so getting high by smoking is useless for me, being high and miserable sucks the same as not being high and in pain, anyway im hoping this way will work better, so i can get off the pain pills that cost a fortune. Im in new york and come first of the year i will have access to medical Mary Jane and i hope to make really good canna oil and butters.
Now I been researching for hours today about how to make the canna oil and some people it seems do 12 hours some 18 hours and one place said one hour forty mins exactly. Then MB some say One Hour , Some say Two Hours and another 8 hours cool down and then do another two. So im like is there really that much of a difference between one hour and 18? I think my pockets are not deep enough to try all those methods , So what does everybody think here ?

When I make my cannacoconut oil in the Magical Butter 2e machine I use the two hour setting. I have no idea if this is optimal or not. I'm sure you can "under cook" it and not get all the THC transferred over to the oil but I bet you can over cook it and damage the very properties you are trying to extract. I have good luck with two hours and that's my two cents worth. I wonder what other peoples' experiences have been. I learn a lot here at 420 magazine!

sry didn't know where to post but I purchased MB 2 How or what is the best way to clean nylon strainer ? I want to use it but want to know how to clean strainer first

thank you

Back
Top Bottom