Making Auto seeds? I was told not to try

this was my last , the biggest was coco , the rest organic 2 where smaller as I up potted at week 3/
seed to finish 85 days The writing is a quote from jadam Mr Cho

P1170006.JPG
Wow very nice ! And fast too!
I grow organic , down to earth nutes . Worm tea , nature'skiss , and mycorrhizae. I'm growing a strain called Auto Shalom, they commonly finnish in 65-70 days there small but I crossed it with northern lights. And these plants are great growers and both there parents are from cream of the crop genetics. It will be interesting to see what quality the smoke is ......first pic is the northern nights parent and second is the shalom parent.

20210421_170938.jpg

20210531_212552.jpg

Wow very nice ! And fast too!
I grow organic , down to earth nutes . Worm tea , nature'skiss , and mycorrhizae. I'm growing a strain called Auto Shalom, they commonly finnish in 65-70 days there small but I crossed it with northern lights. And these plants are great growers and both there parents are from cream of the crop genetics. It will be interesting to see what quality the smoke is ......first pic is the northern nights parent and second is the shalom parent.

20210421_170938.jpg

20210531_212552.jpg
I feed fermented plants using the jadam natural farming, I tried an northern lights that was meant to be auto , grew like a tree and never flowered lol.. ended up given it away

Jadam farming but in a pot :laugh: , I cultivate microbes from different locations , best fun ive had growing in years , I like a challenge , my microbe journal is below , if you have room outdoors to ferment give it a go , never cost me a penny to feed the organic girls , my lights only ran less than 500 watts also , I do grows that suit people that haven't got a lot of money to throw at their plants :thumb:

this is why I can only do a few seeds ,my autoflower plants take over :laugh:

Nice! Definitely checking out the microbe journal @NuttyProfessor

I grew autos as my photoperiod plants vegged but I never got the same quality. I had some great flavors but not quite what the photoperiods did in the effects. I also didn't get as dense of nugs but maybe this all came down to strains. I definitely want to give autos another go after this thread. I loved growing them.

My lot where mostly regulars , though saying this I only keep about 30 seeds out of 100s and maybe any autos where among them , I just don't have the time to see what is photo and what is auto , limit to 6 or less , your lucky you can go through more and test more than me , I cant grow regulars , autos only , no room for 12/12 and all the darkness etc , autos just fly , plant grow get a harvest job done :) , more people hate autos than regulars I am the other way about

I am the same I love the Autos I am only growing 4 plants at a time too. I did veg a photo for 2 months and she is the best in the tent week 4 flower and they are looking NICE. I may be changing my mind but I need to get a bit of extra so I do t run out. I have a Ghost train haze photo period that will take a long time.

I am the same I love the Autos I am only growing 4 plants at a time too. I did veg a photo for 2 months and she is the best in the tent week 4 flower and they are looking NICE. I may be changing my mind but I need to get a bit of extra so I do t run out. I have a Ghost train haze photo period that will take a long time.
I am too hyper for doing photo plants , I would never have my head out of the tent in the dark period , :laugh: with autos I just keep the lights 20/4 on /off 4 off while I sleep too :p

I feed fermented plants using the jadam natural farming, I tried an northern lights that was meant to be auto , grew like a tree and never flowered lol.. ended up given it away

Jadam farming but in a pot :laugh: , I cultivate microbes from different locations , best fun ive had growing in years , I like a challenge , my microbe journal is below , if you have room outdoors to ferment give it a go , never cost me a penny to feed the organic girls , my lights only ran less than 500 watts also , I do grows that suit people that haven't got a lot of money to throw at their plants :thumb:

this is why I can only do a few seeds ,my autoflower plants take over :laugh:

Very impressive grow u have there brother I'm going to check out ur microbe journal now I'm interested in this aspect of organic growing thx for the tip ...right now I'm using great white it seems to be working great.

I am too hyper for doing photo plants , I would never have my head out of the tent in the dark period , :laugh: with autos I just keep the lights 20/4 on /off 4 off while I sleep too :p
I did a photo for 2 months it is getting the best buds I have grown so far. I am still fairly new to the growing but I get ok buds. I just found my nutrient mixture that works for me so next run we will see how big I can get them.

So I did it or started it I got 3 weeks of flower left on my photos now I popped a HulkBerry that I will be making a boy. This is an auto I will plant the rest 5 seeds in 2 weeks I want to make sure of the timing, I want the pollen sacks to start to ripen as it starts to flower. HulkBerry seeds here we come.

So I did it or started it I got 3 weeks of flower left on my photos now I popped a HulkBerry that I will be making a boy. This is an auto I will plant the rest 5 seeds in 2 weeks I want to make sure of the timing, I want the pollen sacks to start to ripen as it starts to flower. HulkBerry seeds here we come.
Sounds like a good plan bro let me know how it goes:goodjob::idea:

also bro when u colloidal them dont put them directly under strong lighting it will hurt your chances of success

Back
Top Bottom