Mars Hydro 400w Mile High Club

Hi SmokeSara Are there any coupon codes for Mars Hydro? Tent or the 400ii led? Thank you
Hey man I don't think that they have on going deal coupons going on right now. I know the 1600 and the pro320 are on sale. You could always contact 420grow@mars-hydro.com. Sean will hook ya up with the best possible price and tell him ya I sent ya you'll get an extra 2 months warranty.:Namaste:

thanks for the quik reply Spart, yeah ive narrowed it down between the viparspectra 600w and the new Mars hydro II 600w. its seems those lights are are right in the middle in regards to affordabilty and being energy effecient and getting good results, The other light that i was kicking around was the Mars hydro300W. looks like a good 1st light too. Hence why im here, looking for that Happy middle ground:Namaste:

thanks for the quik reply Spart, yeah ive narrowed it down between the viparspectra 600w and the new Mars hydro II 600w. its seems those lights are are right in the middle in regards to affordabilty and being energy effecient and getting good results, The other light that i was kicking around was the Mars hydro300W. looks like a good 1st light too. Hence why im here, looking for that Happy middle ground:Namaste:
Yeah the first light I got from them was a mars 300w covers about 40-45cm (15.7in - 17.7inches) in flower and like 50-60cm (19.7-23.62in) in veg.
whats the foot print you're trying to cover (size of tent)?

what's up with the fans in the middle of that VIPARSPECTRA 600W??. I'd go buy the 600w to start but you will need more light in the future though.... 2 reflector144s would fit the best.

IDK i just thought it looked like a quality unit, theres a few vids on the youtube and guys seem to like them and they liked the resulting yield.On a side note about my tent I gotta tellya tho, I am soo glad I got the(4X3) tent and NoT the 3X3. It just fit perfectly in my spot and it was only 9 bucks more.

You can't go wrong with the reflector series. Great light, good price, plants love it.

Heres a few Big buddha cheese nuggets grown under the 96 Reflector.
IMG_81636.JPG
IMG_81645.JPG
IMG_82023.JPG
IMG_82174.JPG

I need another 2x2 setup for veg.
*waits for the new lights to come out*

Oh pictures and up date on the devil creams later on today after the lights go on.

Feedings they are on week 5 of the alchimia biobizz auto feeding schedule
3ml/l bloom
3ml/l topmax
3ml/l BioHeaven
Also I have only given alg-a-mic once this grow... I might not need anything for cal/mag....

How big is your scrog net? I mean the squares. I've never used a scog before I made a net but I think I made the squares to small. 5cm x 5cm I think i should of went 10cm x 10cm.

Back
Top Bottom