Mars-Hydro - Formerly TopLedGrowLight - Customer Service Review

I am sorry kubalibre53. I do get confused sometime with the names. Can you send an email to me? :circle-of-love:
sara,hate to say this ,but it was you.sorry

Awesome! I was going to buy three of these. I then I changed my mind and decided not too. Now I've changed my mind back. I wish they would sell all the components so I could assemble my own.

One day, you'll be able to buy LED drivers and specific LEDs on a per-diode basis from a reliable source.
Then we can build our own.

Until then, I think I'll be taking one of these... after the new year holiday of course lol

I've had poor customer service several times.
The latest was I ordered and paid for 2 144*3 and 3 sets of yoyos and I only received 2 sets of yoyos.
The 144*3 came and tested good but I contacted many people and still no answer.
I gave shipping and order number but when it came time for solution oh I have important meeting with boss.
Aren't customers important?
I still haven't heard anything about my missing set of yoyos.
You place a big order and when item is missing it should be taken care of.

I've had poor customer service several times.
The latest was I ordered and paid for 2 144*3 and 3 sets of yoyos and I only received 2 sets of yoyos.
The 144*3 came and tested good but I contacted many people and still no answer.
I gave shipping and order number but when it came time for solution oh I have important meeting with boss.
Aren't customers important?
I still haven't heard anything about my missing set of yoyos.
You place a big order and when item is missing it should be taken care of.

Sara took care of it and missing yoyo is on its way.
As far a 144*3 they are very good.Maybe brighter than my Mar 2 but lighter in weight,more area and I think even coverage and much more red.

Thanks Sara

Thank you India4mymeds:high-five: Sorry I were out yesterday, it is really an urgent and important thing, I can not be late. Sorry again.
Sara took care of it and missing yoyo is on its way.
As far a 144*3 they are very good.Maybe brighter than my Mar 2 but lighter in weight,more area and I think even coverage and much more red.

Thanks Sara

I realize you guys are trying to save some money.........I dont like paying what it costs to get a decent LED light either. I paid a hundred dollars on my first light and it wouldnt grow anything. Since then I have spent 2000.00 more for high quality lights.
This is probably a typical case when your dealing directly from China without a local connection. Smokesara finally came through, but the money saved is not worth the aggravation.

Hello Zero,Thanks for your message, I do believe most of growers tell me the truth that they are happy with our lights. We also welcome growers to give us the truth that our light can not work well on their plants, then give us their idea to improve our products. We are a LED grow light manufacture in China. I can say 98% LED grow light are made in China, so tell a manufacture the truth in China is better than a retailor in the USA. We know what we can do. thank you. hope to get email about how to make the light better from you.
I realize you guys are trying to save some money.........I dont like paying what it costs to get a decent LED light either. I paid a hundred dollars on my first light and it wouldnt grow anything. Since then I have spent 2000.00 more for high quality lights.
This is probably a typical case when your dealing directly from China without a local connection. Smokesara finally came through, but the money saved is not worth the aggravation.

Hey zero, thanks for popping in. I think the vast majority of home growers are not going to be able to afford to spend 2K on lights. I know I can't without putting a big strain on other things I like to do and not to mention my wife would probably kick me and my lights out the house :laughtwo:

The mars lights are more than decent in my opinion. It is to be expected that dealing with customer service in China will be a bit more cumbersome but this needs to be taken into consideration before making a purchase. With Sara however the service is outstanding and the price to value ratio is pretty high. I hear ya though as I was pretty aggravated at the beginning but when it comes down to it the lights fit my budget. I'm a happy camper and comfortable with the decision I made to go with Mars.

Here are a couple pics of my current 2 girls running under Mars 700.
IMG_2906_2.JPG
IMG_58952.JPG
IMG_58983.jpg

I'll be even happier once these girls are done. :)

Thanks again Sara!

Allsmiles: Glad you got everything right again. Your grow look fabulous. Obviously the Mars lights work great.
And I will say SmokeSara is a hands on Rep.

Thank you very much AllSmiles:) :circle-of-love:
Hey zero, thanks for popping in. I think the vast majority of home growers are not going to be able to afford to spend 2K on lights. I know I can't without putting a big strain on other things I like to do and not to mention my wife would probably kick me and my lights out the house :laughtwo:

The mars lights are more than decent in my opinion. It is to be expected that dealing with customer service in China will be a bit more cumbersome but this needs to be taken into consideration before making a purchase. With Sara however the service is outstanding and the price to value ratio is pretty high. I hear ya though as I was pretty aggravated at the beginning but when it comes down to it the lights fit my budget. I'm a happy camper and comfortable with the decision I made to go with Mars.

Here are a couple pics of my current 2 girls running under Mars 700.
IMG_2906_2.JPG
IMG_58952.JPG
IMG_58983.jpg

I'll be even happier once these girls are done. :)

Thanks again Sara!

Allsmiles: Glad you got everything right again. Your grow look fabulous. Obviously the Mars lights work great.
And I will say SmokeSara is a hands on Rep.

:high-five:

:goodjob: aloha 420 and allsmiles~

I'm reading reviews everywhere bc I am about to make an LED purchase. Your stellar record keeping and account as it happened was excellent, I am very impressed (the words, "you have the patience of Mother Teresa" comes to mind!) Anyway... I guess I'll keep my HID's on hand just in case. But seriously? I couldn't do that testing on them. Jet mechanic for a well known space agency that shall remain nameless but I am electronically challenged to say the least!

I registered @ mars-hydro and then sent an email yesterday to Sara with many questions.

I'm so glad it all worked out for you though. Great customer service goes a long way when problems arise. Thank you for your diligent work here. Oh and btw... your ladies are BEAUTIFUL! Nice job!

aloha~:love:

welcome Hapa, have you got our reply? we have replied all the emails today.
:goodjob: aloha 420 and allsmiles~

I'm reading reviews everywhere bc I am about to make an LED purchase. Your stellar record keeping and account as it happened was excellent, I am very impressed (the words, "you have the patience of Mother Teresa" comes to mind!) Anyway... I guess I'll keep my HID's on hand just in case. But seriously? I couldn't do that testing on them. Jet mechanic for a well known space agency that shall remain nameless but I am electronically challenged to say the least!

I registered @ mars-hydro and then sent an email yesterday to Sara with many questions.

I'm so glad it all worked out for you though. Great customer service goes a long way when problems arise. Thank you for your diligent work here. Oh and btw... your ladies are BEAUTIFUL! Nice job!

aloha~:love:

:laughtwo: Thanks HapaHalole and Aloha!

Good to hear you are doing a lot of research before making an investment. If you decide to go with Mars I think you will be happy with the decision. The mars 700 sure is doing a number on my 2 girls in a 2' x 3' tent. I've never grown with HIDs but good luck with LEDs if you decide to give it a try.

welcome Hapa, have you got our reply? we have replied all the emails today.

I did. Thank you very much for asking. :) I decided to go with two 1200 Watt'ers as I aspire to have plants as beautiful as allsmiles!

:laughtwo: Thanks HapaHalole and Aloha!

Good to hear you are doing a lot of research before making an investment. If you decide to go with Mars I think you will be happy with the decision. The mars 700 sure is doing a number on my 2 girls in a 2' x 3' tent. I've never grown with HIDs but good luck with LEDs if you decide to give it a try.

I certainly noticed your plants love it (and YOU!). Again, thank you for your contributions, they are very appreciated.
can you tell me what your on lights temps are?
do you have a/c running inside of your tent or are they cool enough to not have to? (or your space cool enough)
it gets hot here... reeeeealy hot so my a/c in the summer works overtime! (I bought a portable 14k for that room specifically so I should be good)

Hope everyone has an excellent week...

aloha

I did. Thank you very much for asking. :) I decided to go with two 1200 Watt'ers as I aspire to have plants as beautiful as allsmiles!

I certainly noticed your plants love it (and YOU!). Again, thank you for your contributions, they are very appreciated.
can you tell me what your on lights temps are?
do you have a/c running inside of your tent or are they cool enough to not have to? (or your space cool enough)
it gets hot here... reeeeealy hot so my a/c in the summer works overtime! (I bought a portable 14k for that room specifically so I should be good)

Hope everyone has an excellent week...

aloha

Two 1200s! Nice! Gonna grow some monsters :)

Your welcome. I'm glad its helped. During lights on the temp usually ranges between 75-78 F. When lights are off its around 64-67. I don't run an a/c as the basement stays pretty cool year round. During the cold winter months I run a small ceramic heater but I shut that thing off about a month ago as the weather has been warmer.

Good luck with the lights and your grow. If you put up a journal please let me know. I would love to follow along.

I am going through same thing that op mentioned only I have not agreed with sending my light out and I won't. Stand behind your product 100% or don't do business. I was shocked when I opened this panel up to see nothing but cheap plastic inside,no heat sinks and power supplies a 5 year old could make. I know most people purchase a couple panels but I purchased 10 panels and have a problem with just one of them and hopefully I will be able to get rid of the rest of them before something happens to them. I'm not gonna be as nice as OP no disrespect but if u want good LEDs that will last and the company will stand behind 100% then don't buy from mars period. I'm sorry Sara but I've given u guys many chances to make this right and I told u from start I would not ship this light anywhere to be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom