Mars-Hydro - Formerly TopLedGrowLight - Customer Service Review

ok, problem solved, you will get the light in a week. please check your email, I asked lloyd shipped to the place you emailed me :) sorry for the inconvenience we bring to you AllSmile .
Thank you so much Sara. You are First Class and a huge sigh of RELIEF. I have read and replied to all of your emails. I will update once I receive the lights. :thanks:

Thats cool looks like u got it figured out man good luck with that.
Thanks Joe. That is cool. Sara is cool.

It's too bad you had to go through all this Allsmiles. I know, personally, I would not have been pleased being asked to jump through so many hoops, but Sara will get you sorted I'm sure.

I think this is not the norm regarding their product, but it's obvious the customer service part needs a good looking-at. If they had a few more Saras, available at all hours, things like this likely wouldn't happen very often. My .02c

:cool:
After now dealing with Sara I agree man. I don't think it's the norm. For all others that may need to get support do what Sara said in a few posts back (Post #14). Post to her topic in her signature.

Thank you so much Sara. You are First Class and a huge sigh of RELIEF. I have read and replied to all of your emails. I will update once I receive the lights. :thanks:

Thanks Joe. That is cool. Sara is cool.

After now dealing with Sara I agree man. I don't think it's the norm. For all others that may need to get support do what Sara said in a few posts back (Post #14). Post to her topic in her signature.
Thank you very much Allsmile, I will email you tracking number later. :high-five:

I received my light yesterday from LG. Everything is checking out ok. No issues.

A special thank you to you SmokeSara. You have restored my faith in Mars-Hydro and for that I am so happy and thankful. It reaffirms a good decision was made when this was purchased back in Feb. I can't take away the bad experience with customer service because it happened but with how you handled this situation I'm sure that issue will be addressed and corrected so no one else goes thru the same thing. You are a gem and in my eyes an extremely valuable asset to Mars-Hydro. :Namaste:

For those looking to purchase a light but really tight on budget I don't think there is a better price to value ratio then Mars-Hydro. Pull the trigger. You won't regret it. I don't anymore and can't wait to see what the new Sun Series can do. :peace: :)

thank you very much Allsmile:) any more help you need, please let me know, I would like to help ASAP.

Meery Christmas and Happy new year,:high-five:
I received my light yesterday from LG. Everything is checking out ok. No issues.

A special thank you to you SmokeSara. You have restored my faith in Mars-Hydro and for that I am so happy and thankful. It reaffirms a good decision was made when this was purchased back in Feb. I can't take away the bad experience with customer service because it happened but with how you handled this situation I'm sure that issue will be addressed and corrected so no one else goes thru the same thing. You are a gem and in my eyes an extremely valuable asset to Mars-Hydro. :Namaste:

For those looking to purchase a light but really tight on budget I don't think there is a better price to value ratio then Mars-Hydro. Pull the trigger. You won't regret it. I don't anymore and can't wait to see what the new Sun Series can do. :peace: :)

allsmile thank you for this thread. I was fixing to buy a mars unit from ebay but after reading this I paid the few extra dollars and bought directly from mars website. that way I know i will only have to deal with them directly in case I have any problems

yes, Lloyd's friend is helping us at present. we will have a new one in the near future. if you need any help, please feel free to email me, I will get back to you very fast.
Sara,

Did not your team recently set up a tech repair shop in California?

WG

I have bought / ordered 2 more Mars old model 300w panels , bought the first one a few months ago and do like it, enough to buy two more.

I had a deal on two other panels from a different manufacturer fall threw , so I ordered up two Mars panels to match the first one.

Nice to know good people like Sara are there for support.

I will post some photos of the 3 light set up in action in the near future.

thanks for your support LED bud:))) :welcome:
I have bought / ordered 2 more Mars old model 300w panels , bought the first one a few months ago and do like it, enough to buy two more.

I had a deal on two other panels from a different manufacturer fall threw , so I ordered up two Mars panels to match the first one.

Nice to know good people like Sara are there for support.

I will post some photos of the 3 light set up in action in the near future.

yes, we have a lot customers in the USA, and We know that international shipping is really expensive, but we would like to provide great afterservice, so the best way is to have a local place to help us . :)
Nice..... a solid and reliable method of break/fix is something we all assume to be reasonable expectation.

:)

This post is most helpful to me.

I must say though, that i think pictures should be enough; I don't think the end user should EVER perform diagnostic testing unless they are a qualified electrician.

I got a 90W UFO off amazon which died (LED driver burnt out) and they just asked for photos and issued a refund; didn't even request the unit back (which showed me that they did not value it highly lol) but even though it was totally shoddy, the seller didn't mess me about.... And eventually I was able to patch the LED through a different driver, and it works now.

At the start I was horrified, but seeing that SmokeSara sorted this out in a rightful way, i'm still totally into the idea of getting one of these Mars devices.

Hello Equanimity, thank you for trustimg us. We won't let you down. :circle-of-love: By the way, PM has replied, please check it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
This post is most helpful to me.

I must say though, that i think pictures should be enough; I don't think the end user should EVER perform diagnostic testing unless they are a qualified electrician.

I got a 90W UFO off amazon which died (LED driver burnt out) and they just asked for photos and issued a refund; didn't even request the unit back (which showed me that they did not value it highly lol) but even though it was totally shoddy, the seller didn't mess me about.... And eventually I was able to patch the LED through a different driver, and it works now.

At the start I was horrified, but seeing that SmokeSara sorted this out in a rightful way, i'm still totally into the idea of getting one of these Mars devices.

it took almost 4 months to get a defected light replaced plus they made me pay the $30.00 shipping cost even though the lite was only 2 months old,there warranty states they pay shipping for the 1st.year. if I told you everything I went through you would feel lucky.also for all my problems they told me they would have me test one of there new lights.its easy to give good customer service when everthing is o.k.,its a whole different story when things go a little south.there lights are o.k.there customer service needs HELP!!!!also was quoted in a PM 1 price for 1 of the lights I purchased but my credit card was charged $27.00 more.i was promised a refund which I never received,just saying???peace out.P.S.Lloyd was a big help,good dude

Dear kubalibre53, can you tell me who is taking care of your order? Or what is your order number? I will check it for you and get back to you ASAP. :circle-of-love:
it took almost 4 months to get a defected light replaced plus they made me pay the $30.00 shipping cost even though the lite was only 2 months old,there warranty states they pay shipping for the 1st.year. if I told you everything I went through you would feel lucky.also for all my problems they told me they would have me test one of there new lights.its easy to give good customer service when everthing is o.k.,its a whole different story when things go a little south.there lights are o.k.there customer service needs HELP!!!!also was quoted in a PM 1 price for 1 of the lights I purchased but my credit card was charged $27.00 more.i was promised a refund which I never received,just saying???peace out.P.S.Lloyd was a big help,good dude

Back
Top Bottom