Mars-Hydro - Formerly TopLedGrowLight - Customer Service Review

Hmmmm, I have had nothing but good luck buying from Mars Hydro myself. 5 purchases in the past years or so. The only issue I had was resolved in a few days time.
Sugar, not vinegar Gazolene. Sara will help you, she always does her job well. Being nasty isn't going to make it better.

JB

Sara I am having same problem as the OP of this thread. I have been emailing with Sara,Ann and Coco since August 8th 2015. They've even sent me a new power supply when I told them that it was not the problem. I wish I could post a video so u can see how the section of light flickers when powered down. Here is a picture of my light please this needs to be taken care of as soon as.possible and no I do not wanna ship my light out unless mars is gonna pay the shipping on it.
20160118_180152.jpg

:circle-of-love:Hi tyson, I am sorry about this. You can send the light to our repair service center. If you have purchased it before our warranty police changed, you need to pay for the shipping fee to our service center after one year. Or we can send you the replacement parts if you can fix it by yourself. :Namaste: Could you send me an email in regards to this problem? I will find a solution for you.:high-five:
Sara I am having same problem as the OP of this thread. I have been emailing with Sara,Ann and Coco since August 8th 2015. They've even sent me a new power supply when I told them that it was not the problem. I wish I could post a video so u can see how the section of light flickers when powered down. Here is a picture of my light please this needs to be taken care of as soon as.possible and no I do not wanna ship my light out unless mars is gonna pay the shipping on it.
20160118_180152.jpg

:circle-of-love:Hi tyson, I am sorry about this. You can send the light to our repair service center. If you have purchased it before our warranty police changed, you need to pay for the shipping fee to our service center after one year. Or we can send you the replacement parts if you can fix it by yourself. :Namaste: Could you send me an email in regards to this problem? I will find a solution for you.:high-five:

Hello Sara email has been sent please let me know asap thank you

:circle-of-love:Hi tyson, sorry for the late message. I have taken sick off this morning. Email has received. Coco has taken care of this all the time. :Namaste:
5 months of emails and now I can't get a response from anyone wow customer service of this company sucks.

I felt mars hydro werent doing enough to pressure the delivery company into revealing what they were doing. DHL claimed they could only speak to the account holder (presumeably their uk based partner). The issue is now resolved. Mars Hydro have always been very polite during the attempt to sort out the problem, the light arrived in full working order with both of the switches. :thumb:

:circle-of-love:Hi Jess, I am sorry about this. We have erased the description at the website for the switchable feature, but the pics still have it... I found that the system wouldn't allow to delete it. As long as we made a little adjustment, the old template will come back.:straightface:
You should specify it on your web site. It's false advertising. You don't ship the advertise product, without the advertise functionality.

One more unhappy customer.

:circle-of-love:Hi Gazolene, thanks for the advice. Sometimes we find it hard to push the warehouse. Fortunately, we have solved it eventually. :Namaste:
I felt mars hydro werent doing enough to pressure the delivery company into revealing what they were doing. DHL claimed they could only speak to the account holder (presumeably their uk based partner). The issue is now resolved. Mars Hydro have always been very polite during the attempt to sort out the problem, the light arrived in full working order with both of the switches. :thumb:

I previously made a post about ordering a mars hydro 2-pack and only receiving 1 light. After sending a couple emails eventually Cecilia looked around and found out that a mistake was made. I got my second light in the mail yesterday. Problem resolved.

I recently bought a Mars II 900 directly from Mars hydro and about a couple months in about 1/4 of the lights went out. Another point I should make was when I first received the light, 2 of the fans were broken. I went through the process of warranty thinking that I would be able to receive a new light with no hassles. I was totally wrong they demanded pictures which I sent...told me it was the power supply so they sent me a new power supply and new LED's to fix this problem. I haven't gotten around to fixing it as my light cycles are on during work.

I personally don't feel responsible to do the fixing. So then, they told me that I could send it to a local repairer to have it fixed which is in another state!

So they wanted me to send it which would leave me out of pocket for postage. And I would be out of a light. And I'm currently flowering my girls so this is not an option for me.

I demanded a replacement cause I was just fed up and so frustrated at the time but they did not want to and told me it is their "rules" that they cannot do that.

It's only been a few months and already I'm having these issues. It is a good light but they are made cheap so beware of these faults. Seems to be a common issue.

Can anyone recommend me a good light that's not going to have any problems like this, and that's reasonably priced?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

:circle-of-love:Hi Tribex, I am sorry about this. It must be due to the driver supply when the bank of light went out. Could you send me the pictures of the light? I will help you. Tribex, we have warranty process which all our staff should follow. You can choose to fix it on your own or at our repair service center. If you have any issues within 3 months under normal us, we will send you the replacement parts OR return it to our service center (we pay the return shipping). After 3 months if the light has problem and you do not choose fix the light in house, you will be resposible for shipping charges to/from the service center. The exact amount for specific light has listed at the website. You can check here Warranty Policy | Mars Hydro :Namaste: Tribex, you mentioned that when you first received the light, 2 of the fans were broken and we could have sent you the driver supply and LEDs. :straightface: This is really strange. First, if the new light has any problem, you have the right to return it to us without any loss. Within a 7 day period since you physically received your light (in accordance with the tracking information provided with your order) we will accept your return. You can check it at our Return process Return Policy | Mars Hydro If you choose to keep it, the only parts we will send to you are fans. How come it is driver supply and LEDs... :geek: Tribex, could you tell me the rep you are dealing with? I will ask her about it. Maybe she is new staff who doesn't know much about our products.:Namaste:
I recently bought a Mars II 900 directly from Mars hydro and about a couple months in about 1/4 of the lights went out. Another point I should make was when I first received the light, 2 of the fans were broken. I went through the process of warranty thinking that I would be able to receive a new light with no hassles. I was totally wrong they demanded pictures which I sent...told me it was the power supply so they sent me a new power supply and new LED's to fix this problem. I haven't gotten around to fixing it as my light cycles are on during work.

I personally don't feel responsible to do the fixing. So then, they told me that I could send it to a local repairer to have it fixed which is in another state!

So they wanted me to send it which would leave me out of pocket for postage. And I would be out of a light. And I'm currently flowering my girls so this is not an option for me.

I demanded a replacement cause I was just fed up and so frustrated at the time but they did not want to and told me it is their "rules" that they cannot do that.

It's only been a few months and already I'm having these issues. It is a good light but they are made cheap so beware of these faults. Seems to be a common issue.

Can anyone recommend me a good light that's not going to have any problems like this, and that's reasonably priced?

Thanks for your reply. The fans came damaged and you guys sent me replacement ones pretty quickly I was simply mentioning it because it started with a little problem and now has turned into bigger problems that I did not want!

I sent photos to Sean and was also dealing with Coco. I've provided clear photos. And that was their conclusion that the power supply was faulty. So they sent me the parts.

I honestly just want a replacement instead of attempting the fix myself.

:circle-of-love:Hi Tribex, I have checked with Sean and Coco. They said that they have only received the emails from you about the fans not the driver supply or leds. :straightface: Have you sent the pictures of the burnt-out leds to them? Maybe they haven't received it... Tribex, I am sorry. We couldn't accept return after 7 days...
Thanks for your reply. The fans came damaged and you guys sent me replacement ones pretty quickly I was simply mentioning it because it started with a little problem and now has turned into bigger problems that I did not want!

I sent photos to Sean and was also dealing with Coco. I've provided clear photos. And that was their conclusion that the power supply was faulty. So they sent me the parts.

I honestly just want a replacement instead of attempting the fix myself.

Back
Top Bottom