Mars Hydro light

you could get by with it for a 4x4 veg tent maybe. It's not powerful enough imo but plenty of people run this low watts in a 4x4 as long as it is for veg only. It only draws 300w. If your environment is dialed in and especially if you're using co2, this light will be your limiting factor. It's not gonna be bad by any means, just not as fast growing as it could be.
Flower is another story tho. I dont think I would use this in 3x3 without supplemental lighting.

I own a TS 1000 and I love it. I use it as supplemental for spots in my grow not totally covered by light or in my mother tent/veg tent. Anywhere really. Super versatile and easy to use. I'm thinking of getting the TSW 2000 for my 4x4 mother tent with 6 mothers in it.

Is anybody already try the mars hydro tsw-2000 full spectrum any comment ? I want to put that in my 4x4 veg tent.
Hi Rio9112, the light is suitable for 4x4 for veg. :) But if you use for flowering, will be only suitable for 3x3 area. Light is 300w actually wattage and PPE is 2.15~2.35umol/j :) :surf:
Right now since we only release this model for around one week, so don't have many feedback yet. But this is the bigger size of TS 1000, and we get many great feedback from this one already. So the TS 2000 won't be bad for sure. ;)

I own a TS 1000 and I love it. I use it as supplemental for spots in my grow not totally covered by light or in my mother tent/veg tent. Anywhere really. Super versatile and easy to use. I'm thinking of getting the TSW 2000 for my 4x4 mother tent with 6 mothers in it.
I love this one, you won't mind me sharing MH? :D :D

Back
Top Bottom