Mars II 400w LED From TopLED

Just google the brand name with the word grow or journal. Then you can see what they do. As far as I'm concerned, fifteen spectrums is probably a gimmick with stuff you don't need. Just look through grow journals in led section and see the real results from growers here. That's what I did before going with the Mars II 400. The company will tell you everything you want to hear, so check real user experience

Just google the brand name with the word grow or journal. Then you can see what they do. As far as I'm concerned, fifteen spectrums is probably a gimmick with stuff you don't need. Just look through grow journals in led section and see the real results from growers here. That's what I did before going with the Mars II 400. The company will tell you everything you want to hear, so check real user experience

Did you had your Mars II customize or did you just went with the full spectrum ?

I just went full spectrum. I do small grows, so I veg and flower in same box. And I needed a light that could do the whole grow, not just veg or flower. for only 200 bucks, it was definitely worth it

I love the fact that they claim to be the first people with a light meter ( I had one before they were even a company for personal testing.. although mine isn't the best quality) and that their "True 3 and 5 watt diodes" are driven at or less than a 3 watt cree or luxon diode... they avg 2.5 watts per diode on their 5 watt universal series lights. They mention their special "BDL's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-genesis Spectrum™" and that they have a light meter but never give any numbers in regards to lumen/lux/par value, never show a spectral analysis, or any real information about it.

On a positive note, my custom TopLED panel just arrived in under two weeks from emailing Sara the ratio and layout to delivery. Very excited to start this test.

I love the fact that they claim to be the first people with a light meter ( I had one before they were even a company for personal testing.. although mine isn't the best quality) and that their "True 3 and 5 watt diodes" are driven at or less than a 3 watt cree or luxon diode... they avg 2.5 watts per diode on their 5 watt universal series lights. They mention their special "BDL's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-genesis Spectrum™" and that they have a light meter but never give any numbers in regards to lumen/lux/par value, never show a spectral analysis, or any real information about it.

On a positive note, my custom TopLED panel just arrived in under two weeks from emailing Sara the ratio and layout to delivery. Very excited to start this test.

How did you had it customized? What all spectrums did you use?

SmokeSara on the fourms works at TopLED, you can message or email her and she can give you all of the details.

I'm not releasing my spectrum by any means. This is another test panel for me, but it is the first time I have had an outside company make one for me. (I usually do it all by hand myself.) It's a ratio I haven't used before and diodes that I have never used.

If everything goes the way I hope, there may be a panel with my spectra available in the near future.

Hi, Could you please give an update? I am currently wanting to purchase a Mars II 400 or Reflector. Would love to know how its going for you. Did you look a the Old style lights? A 300W is $125.

I just received 2 x 400Watt Mars-II Full Spectrum lamps (standard spectrum, good for both veg and flower). I am very impressed with not only the service that I got from SmokeSara but also the speed which these came in. Also, they are VERY bright even just the 400Watt version which is the smallest. Eyes hurt when you turn them on.

This is the 5W version. Its a small light, 13.5" X 13.5" X 3.5" and runs very cool. I can see putting 2 of these at the top of a 2'X4' flowering tent which is what I intend on doing. It is evident to me that these will penetrate well beyond the canopy. They have a pretty high intensity. I was going to get these for just veg and then get something different from Advanced, Lush or even Budmaster for flowering; but after seeing how intense these lamps are and at this price, I will give the Mars-II 400 Watt LED a run for the money from seedling to harvest this one time and see what happens. You're welcome to swing by and see how things go. Just check out my Journal via the link in my signature.

That's great. I also ordered lights and was very pleased with Sara and whole process. Cheap and fast. Ordered 2 300W old style lights. $200 flat. Inc. Yo-yo hangers. Standard spectrum only. Bought for veg area. Working on being perpetual so need veg area and a couple bloom areas. Wonder if I have flower power also? Know with the 2 I can cover a 6x6 for beg at least.

OK Guys.. I just ordered the 400Watt Mars-II in VEG spectrum. That brings me to a total of 3 Mars-II 400Watt units. 2 in full spectrum and this one in VEG spectrum.

As usual, big thank you to SmokeSara :thanks: for making this a smooth and quick transaction as well as taking care of me on price. If you are looking for an LED, I can recommend TopLED via SmokeSara from my experience. Great service, great prices and great product.

I decided to keep the first 2 full spectrum ones I got a few weeks back for flowering. I know this one, being VEG spectrum, they send it from their factory in China. So it will take longer time to arrive. That's OK because I am running on the first 2 Mars-II's that I got recently. Can't wait to see it though.

The plants are doing very well under the full spectrum right now and of course they are in veg stage. I am psyched to see what the Veg spectrum lamp brings to to the table. I will post impressions and results here.

Hi, Seraphim. i have arranged your order to our factory, they are testing the light. once they finished the test and give me the tracking number, i will tell u at first time. :high-five::love:
OK Guys.. I just ordered the 400Watt Mars-II in VEG spectrum. That brings me to a total of 3 Mars-II 400Watt units. 2 in full spectrum and this one in VEG spectrum.

As usual, big thank you to SmokeSara :thanks: for making this a smooth and quick transaction as well as taking care of me on price. If you are looking for an LED, I can recommend TopLED via SmokeSara from my experience. Great service, great prices and great product.

I decided to keep the first 2 full spectrum ones I got a few weeks back for flowering. I know this one, being VEG spectrum, they send it from their factory in China. So it will take longer time to arrive. That's OK because I am running on the first 2 Mars-II's that I got recently. Can't wait to see it though.

The plants are doing very well under the full spectrum right now and of course they are in veg stage. I am psyched to see what the Veg spectrum lamp brings to to the table. I will post impressions and results here.

Yeah, i have received your email and reply to u. please check it. if there have any problem, please let me know,i will try my best to help u. :thanks:
hello sara i need preventive for 2 mars 2 900w

1 specrtum vege and 1 spectrum flore

tnx 1000

Back
Top Bottom