Mars II 400w LED From TopLED

Volume , they sell alotta these things , I've got three very well made units Mars400 & I plan on many more

The real question should be the other way around and directed to the other manufacturers as follows:

How come you are charging so much for your LEDs when TopLED is delivering bud-producing units at much more attractive prices?!?

I will stand by TopLED, SmokeSara and their great product/service/price/fast delivery. Business is business and TopLED is doing it right as far as I can see.

how come your units are so much cheaper than others? most 900w units are around $900, but yours are $400 - how come?

why pay more when there soooo many successful grow on here @ 420 with these mars unit
my suggestion would be get a larger light than you think you need overkill is better than underlit plants & gives you room to expand as well

if so, please take one mars II 1200w, we have enough this light stock in United States, and we will arrange shipment for you within 24hours.
that is why I asked if the Mars II 900w would be suitable for my 2x2 grow tent; I currently run a 600w HPS, so don't want to drop down from that :Namaste:

yes, we are led grow light manufacture and we sell to customers directly, no middleman, no expensive international Express cost. so we can sell much cheaper than others.

I am proud of these pictures,:)
QQ_20140916181937.jpg
QQ_20140916181932.jpg
IMG_81474.JPG
IMG_81363.JPG
IMG_81334.JPG
IMG_81292.JPG
IMG_81273.JPG
IMG_81254.JPG
The real question should be the other way around and directed to the other manufacturers as follows:

How come you are charging so much for your LEDs when TopLED is delivering bud-producing units at much more attractive prices?!?

I will stand by TopLED, SmokeSara and their great product/service/price/fast delivery. Business is business and TopLED is doing it right as far as I can see.

That is impressive Sara! I looooooooooove my TopLED Mars II 400w. Best money I've ever spent, I'm thinking about getting more! These lights are so well made and so bright. :adore:

Thank you so much nobodyuknow:))))
That is impressive Sara! I looooooooooove my TopLED Mars II 400w. Best money I've ever spent, I'm thinking about getting more! These lights are so well made and so bright. :adore:

Yes, the Mars II lights are standard spectrum. If you want to get separate spectrums and 2 different lights you can order those on the website for an extra fee.

if you vege and flower in the same room, standard is the best for you :) full spectrum. mainly for big flower:)
which one do i wanna get for both flowering and veg? is that just standard?

Yes, the Mars II lights are standard spectrum. If you want to get separate spectrums and 2 different lights you can order those on the website for an extra fee.

thanks for your help friend nobodyuknow.:circle-of-love:

These were grown with the Mars-II 400 Watt.

Enjoy

IMG_250713.JPG

IMG_26596.JPG

IMG_266010.JPG

IMG_266110.JPG

IMG_267112.JPG

IMG_266911.JPG

IMG_26549.JPG

That is my Blue Widow plant. She was grown from clone under one 400Watt Mars-II LED. Harvesting in a few days. I will come back and post final dry weight in a few weeks so you know what a single Mars-II 400 can do.

This lamp definitely paid for itself many times over in the first grow. A very good LED investment which I highly recommend. The buds don't lie, MARS-II is the real deal.

I am very very happy that more and more growers show their success, I am more confidence on our lights now, thank you very much Seraphim:)
These were grown with the Mars-II 400 Watt.

Enjoy

IMG_250713.JPG

IMG_26596.JPG

IMG_266010.JPG

IMG_266110.JPG

IMG_267112.JPG

IMG_266911.JPG

IMG_26549.JPG

That is my Blue Widow plant. She was grown from clone under one 400Watt Mars-II LED. Harvesting in a few days. I will come back and post final dry weight in a few weeks so you know what a single Mars-II 400 can do.

This lamp definitely paid for itself many times over in the first grow. A very good LED investment which I highly recommend. The buds don't lie, MARS-II is the real deal.

Don't look now, but that Blue Widow plant in my last post put our 4.5 ounces dry of fat, dense nugs. Yeah. That's right, one Mars-II 400Watt all to itself produced 127 grams dry.

Now you know.

Mars-II LED is the real deal.

You can pay more and be more efficient in terms of PAR, watt to PAR, electricity usage efficiency, etc. etc. and you may get a genuinely better, prettier lamp from another company and maybe even more bud with those lamps too. But as far as bud weight output dollar per dollar goes? MARS-II is the best investment for your dollar.

I tell you what, if I had to fill a 5000 square feet space with LEDs to grow, those expensive ones would become cost prohibitive very quickly. If I had to do any sort of large area and I wanted to go LED, MARS-II is definitely the way to go from a cost perspective vs. output perspective.

At the end of the day, the extra heat and electricity consumed, etc. is all overtaken by the weight of the crop. Honestly, it most likely lasts as long as those other ones. Customer service from SmokeSara has been top shelf.

These folks have done a great job at making an LED that produces better than HID in my opinion and does so at the lowest up front cost in the market.

You're the man, Seraphim, nice work!

Man, I love reading posts like this--I scored a Mars II 900 watt for a song from their eBay store (the bidding war came down to the last few seconds) and just started using it for the flower compartment in my crazy double-decker homegrown closet cabinet. I feel better about my decision to use the Mars light each time I see something like this.

I am currently running a mogul-base 250 watt CFL and four 26-watt CFLs for the veg compartment, but I hope to upgrade to a 96x3 reflector or a veg spectrum Mars II 400 or 700. Just for perspective, either of these LED panels will use less power than my current CFLs and will probably blow away the CFLs' production. That's impressive.

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Don't look now, but that Blue Widow plant in my last post put our 4.5 ounces dry of fat, dense nugs. Yeah. That's right, one Mars-II 400Watt all to itself produced 127 grams dry.

Now you know.

Mars-II LED is the real deal.

You can pay more and be more efficient in terms of PAR, watt to PAR, electricity usage efficiency, etc. etc. and you may get a genuinely better, prettier lamp from another company and maybe even more bud with those lamps too. But as far as bud weight output dollar per dollar goes? MARS-II is the best investment for your dollar.

I tell you what, if I had to fill a 5000 square feet space with LEDs to grow, those expensive ones would become cost prohibitive very quickly. If I had to do any sort of large area and I wanted to go LED, MARS-II is definitely the way to go from a cost perspective vs. output perspective.

At the end of the day, the extra heat and electricity consumed, etc. is all overtaken by the weight of the crop. Honestly, it most likely lasts as long as those other ones. Customer service from SmokeSara has been top shelf.

These folks have done a great job at making an LED that produces better than HID in my opinion and does so at the lowest up front cost in the market.

Back
Top Bottom