Mars II 400w LED From TopLED

:circle-of-love: thanks for the reminder, morningwood. Reflector is 5w now, but we still have Reflector with 3w in Canada and Australia. :Namaste: Morningwood, if you order them seperately, you will not get the discount for 2pcs... Sorry about this, but you can send me an email info@mars-hydro.com I would love to offer you discount and help you. :high-five:
ok I need one more for that size...hmmm...I just went by what your web sites recommends for the 96 reflector and it says.... MARS GROW TENT 39" SQ. X 70"..... also your site in one place when you click on led grow lights it show all three types of light you offer its says on the reflector series have 3 watt leds,,,,then when you click on the individual light like the 96 reflector it say they have 5 watt led...what's up with all of this...I guess I will now order 1 more reflector 96 as you now recommend....do I get the discount for ordering 2 of these lights as its advertised on your site since I was just going by your web site add.........Reflector 96 Discount -buy 2 to 2, save 3.4%
-buy 3 to 4, save 7%
-buy 5 to 50, save 8.5% although the light and tent t received are very nice, great quality . . your web site needs a little more cleaning . . thanks for the very fast response sara

Back
Top Bottom