Mars II 400w LED From TopLED

Hello Stockis, I am so sorry I miss your message,:love: I hope you have ordered the light now. If not, please email me, we have stock now, but might be run out soon. :high-five:
Hey Sara! I just tried ordering a 400w Mars II from your site, but they're out of stock :( Do you know when you get more? Thanks!

Sorry Stokis I miss your message, I hope you have ordered the light now,:love: If not, please email me, we have stock now, but might run out soon.:high-five:
Hey Sara! I just tried ordering a 400w Mars II from your site, but they're out of stock :( Do you know when you get more? Thanks!

you are welcome Stokis, happy growing. :high-five:
Hi Sara! I got in contact with your sales representative and the light is on the way here now :thanks:. Thank you very much for your reply! :love:

Just saw you posted here volcomr, yes we have full stock for all the lights in our US warehosue. Feel free to order. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sara have stock in US?

i use mars2 700 and there 1 set unit but i hear others have a veg/flower switchmine doesnt,but i love it,u will get better resu;ts if u low stress train ur plants/leaf tucking to get mor light to lower foliage
securedownload_8_2.jpg
WIN_20150203_144634.JPG
IMG_0017206.JPG

thank you SS:)
i use mars2 700 and there 1 set unit but i hear others have a veg/flower switchmine doesnt,but i love it,u will get better resu;ts if u low stress train ur plants/leaf tucking to get mor light to lower foliage
securedownload_8_2.jpg
WIN_20150203_144634.JPG
IMG_0017206.JPG

Hi Everybody,
i'm a new mate here @420 and want to say hello to everyone who's reading this at first.
Is this thread still alive???
And @SmokeSara, i tried to canotact You via skype, but non success so far.... I have a few Questions, but if they are answered i would like to buy a grow-light :p

Thanks a lot and best regards to all here,
hazehase

Hi Everybody,
i'm a new mate here @420 and want to say hello to everyone who's reading this at first.
And @SmokeSara, i tried to canotact You via skype, but non success so far.... I have a few Questions, but if they are answered i would like to buy a grow-light :p

hazehase

Welcome!!!

It is the middle of the night for Sara right now. She usually gets on around 9:00pm EST. Try leaving a message on Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion. She will answer as soon as she gets on. :peace:

Welcom Hazehase, please post in my thread or email me, thank you! :thanks:
Hi Everybody,

hazehase
@supergroomer, thank you. :passitleft:

Hi everyone,
i saw in a few threads around here that some people have a Mars II with switchable spectrum... Or am i wrong? For lifespawn of the leds it would be great... But if there is not such a option, it is fine, too :-D
My last question to all of You mates here, do You use it as veg-ligth too? Or is it fine to veg witch some fluorescent tubes like in the old days?
Sorry for this stupid questions, but with leds in veg i've got no experience yet :/
Best regards and thanks a lot,
Hazehase

@ SmokeSara, do you get my PM?

Hello Hazehase, I cannot get your PM as you cannot PM me now under 50 post here. BTW, I am here to solve your confusion. :cheesygrinsmiley:
We have one mars II lights that is with the veg and bloom switches, that is our 1600w light, besides this light, other mars II lights do not have switches. :thanks:
Our standard spectrum is now tested to be the best spectrum for both veg and flower, so you can definitely use the light for your veg tent. :thumb: Hope this helps.
Hi everyone,
i saw in a few threads around here that some people have a Mars II with switchable spectrum... Or am i wrong? For lifespawn of the leds it would be great... But if there is not such a option, it is fine, too :-D
My last question to all of You mates here, do You use it as veg-ligth too? Or is it fine to veg witch some fluorescent tubes like in the old days?
Sorry for this stupid questions, but with leds in veg i've got no experience yet :/
Best regards and thanks a lot,
Hazehase

@ SmokeSara, do you get my PM?

Hi SmokeSara,
thanks for your fast responsr :-D
I'll try to get a.s.a.p. to my 50posts, without spamming the forum :winkyface:
Okay, in my case the 1600W panel is much too expensive for my budget at the moment. But thanks for the information! :thumb:
So i'll send You an email if it gets delivered to You. :Namaste:
And a last question to EVERYONE HERE WHOS GROWING WITH A MARS II:
1. how many 730nm LEDs are on a 700W panel? CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS? I need only the amount of LEDs.....
( Another friend of mine has told me in the 400W Mars II panel is ONE 730nm LED)
If so, would a 700W Mars II have TWO 730nm LEDs :hmmmm:
I want to know, to figure out what's the best set-up in my 3,5x3,5 tent...Want to avoid several lamps or panels like in the past. I want a clear growroom. If the amount of far red leds is not high enough in the Mars II 700, i have to hang several lights emitting 730nm....
Otherwise does anyone know where to get a cheap fix for 730nm led strip or sth. like that?
It would be so nice to get a little more information about this topic:thanks:

After getting this important factors cleared, i would be proud to make an order :yahoo::roorrip:

Best regards and i hope my bad language skills are not too bad:goodluck:

Hello Hazehase, there are 3 pcs of 730nm on our 700w light,so please don't worry. :high-five:
Hi SmokeSara,
thanks for your fast responsr :-D
I'll try to get a.s.a.p. to my 50posts, without spamming the forum :winkyface:
Okay, in my case the 1600W panel is much too expensive for my budget at the moment. But thanks for the information! :thumb:
So i'll send You an email if it gets delivered to You. :Namaste:
And a last question to EVERYONE HERE WHOS GROWING WITH A MARS II:
1. how many 730nm LEDs are on a 700W panel? CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS? I need only the amount of LEDs.....
( Another friend of mine has told me in the 400W Mars II panel is ONE 730nm LED)
If so, would a 700W Mars II have TWO 730nm LEDs :hmmmm:
I want to know, to figure out what's the best set-up in my 3,5x3,5 tent...Want to avoid several lamps or panels like in the past. I want a clear growroom. If the amount of far red leds is not high enough in the Mars II 700, i have to hang several lights emitting 730nm....
Otherwise does anyone know where to get a cheap fix for 730nm led strip or sth. like that?
It would be so nice to get a little more information about this topic:thanks:

After getting this important factors cleared, i would be proud to make an order :yahoo::roorrip:

Best regards and i hope my bad language skills are not too bad:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom