Mars II 400w LED From TopLED

Hello Hazehase, there are 3 pcs of 730nm on our 700w light,so please don't worry. :high-five:

Thanks Sara,
that would be an excellent start :circle-of-love::cheer:
What could u tell me about your Green 196x3W, the same amount of 730nm leds? I'm very thankful for yor work an that:thanks:

Best regards and i wish You a great week :thumb:

Greetz, Hazehase:roorrip:

Hey Sara,
if you can answer my question a.s.a.p. i would be very happy :circle-of-love::cheer:
If there are even 4x 730nm leds on the green 192x3W model. I would appreciate it to immediately buy in your shop:thumb:
You would recommend the green one by 4'x4'? or like the mates told the mars II 700w because of 5w diodes?
the more i look at those 2 model the more i get confused what to buy first :lot-o-toke:

:helpsmilie:

Hello Hazehase, there are 4pcs of 730nm on the 192x3w, haha. :cheesygrinsmiley: And of course I will recommend you use the 192x3w in the 4x4 tent. This light will get your space better covered than 700w light. If you wanna mars II series, you can order a 1200w or 900w for that space. :thanks:
Hey Sara,
if you can answer my question a.s.a.p. i would be very happy :circle-of-love::cheer:
If there are even 4x 730nm leds on the green 192x3W model. I would appreciate it to immediately buy in your shop:thumb:
You would recommend the green one by 4'x4'? or like the mates told the mars II 700w because of 5w diodes?
the more i look at those 2 model the more i get confused what to buy first :lot-o-toke:

:helpsmilie:

Hi Sara,
order is placed, but paypal has to charge the money first from my bank account :/
Limited budget because it's my second time buying via paypal ;-)
And thanks to Forrest, he helped me really great, as you, too! :thanks:

I'm excited when the new light arrives and am proud to show it to my other HPS mates around here :cheer:
So hopefully there are some other within the next 3months, buying your lights :high-five:

Best regards and a great week!
Greetz, Hazehase:roorrip:

I just bought one of the Mars 400's ... very satisfied ... i checked all around and various distances with light meter ... great penetration
and they need to be at least 14 inches above the tops

:thanks: hello garce. Great to know you love it.:circle-of-love: Thanks for the advice after the practice.:thumb:
I just bought one of the Mars 400's ... very satisfied ... i checked all around and various distances with light meter ... great penetration
and they need to be at least 14 inches above the tops

Hi, Chlorobyte. Actually Mars use 5w chips for the leds. 5w is a high power, it is good for the pants leaves in theory. But if the leds use 5w chips only with the fans and the aluminium plate for heat dissipation, it is not enough for the leds. It will produce a lot heat when you use, which is not good for a led lifespan. Moreover, so many heat which is not good for the growing of the plants.
I disagree 100% as I have just grown 2 crops under my 3 400 & 3 900 MarsII & I grew top shelf NorCal breeding to match or exceed the quality that sells here local in NorCal BayArea dispensaries ( I even gifted some to a dispensary i grow for )
the 5 watt LEDs from Mars work great period . Happy Camper HERE !

Just thought I'd share how great 2 Mars Hydro 400w's have been for me. In a 32x32x63 tent! Totally satisfied:thumb:

gsc71.jpg

------------6.jpg

gsc33.jpg

gsc43.jpg

gsc25.jpg

gsc110.jpg

Dear Sara
:slide:I think this will be enough. for flowering exactly

as well as that you can see the report on the lamp that you advised
can buy Mars600W or Mars 2 400W(700W) ?
:circle-of-love:

:hug: Hmm... I think Reflector48 will be enough. If you want more watts during flower, MarsII400w will be a great choice. :circle-of-love:
Dear Sara
:slide:I think this will be enough. for flowering exactly

as well as that you can see the report on the lamp that you advised
can buy Mars600W or Mars 2 400W(700W) ?
:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: The effective coverage of Reflector96 is 24"x36". If you plan on using the whole area, you need to take one more.:high-five:
i have the reflecter 96 ...is that enough

ok I need one more for that size...hmmm...I just went by what your web sites recommends for the 96 reflector and it says.... MARS GROW TENT 39" SQ. X 70"..... also your site in one place when you click on led grow lights it show all three types of light you offer its says on the reflector series have 3 watt leds,,,,then when you click on the individual light like the 96 reflector it say they have 5 watt led...what's up with all of this...I guess I will now order 1 more reflector 96 as you now recommend....do I get the discount for ordering 2 of these lights as its advertised on your site since I was just going by your web site add.........Reflector 96 Discount •buy 2 to 2, save 3.4%
•buy 3 to 4, save 7%
•buy 5 to 50, save 8.5% although the light and tent t received are very nice, great quality . . your web site needs a little more cleaning . . thanks for the very fast response sara

Back
Top Bottom