MarsHydro Sponsors Giveaway Appreciation Grow Room 2 RDWC

muchos gracias brother 🙏
Hope your good! When you firing up the syphon again?
✌️💚
Probably in about 3-4 weeks im waiting on the new lights to turn up for the 2 new tents I purchased for Canuk grow ,setup will be slightly different but 1 tent will have 4 SIP's and the other tent will have 4 buckets connected to 1 bell syphon.

Probably in about 3-4 weeks im waiting on the new lights to turn up for the 2 new tents I purchased for Canuk grow ,setup will be slightly different but 1 tent will have 4 SIP's and the other tent will have 4 buckets connected to 1 bell syphon.
Can't wait! hope you make it like islands around a volcano 🌋 😂😂 oh & make sure my VIP box is reserved 😎 so just waiting for you and GDB to get rolling 👌

How are the clones coming along bro?

Hope you have a great Monday homie.
Good morning Mr green 🤣🤣 I'll check on them this evening but they seemed to be doing better cheers 👊 I'll raise the cups a bit tonight then remove them tomorrow so they can get on with it.
Thanks for checking in bro ✌️💚

Morning growfam.. just a quick one but will get a proper update tonight as last night I forgot to take photos 🤣🤦‍♂️. Yesterday was three days since final set up and planting so it was time to top up my bleach and I thought I would see if any roots was popping through yet and this is what I saw.

PXL_20231017_232216394.jpg

It was dark so took a photo with flash and see then misty stuff around the net pot. It was late so I closed up and left it but not something I've seen before.

Water is always between 18.5 and 19.5c.

Bleach is 3ppm but might see if 5ppm helps.

No oxygenating in buckets so may try that as I didn't notice this stuff in the Res where it's highly oxygenated

If all ubove fails may try a hydro fertilizer instead of Coco stuff.

Any info would be appreciated but I'll try get this cleared.. no roots coming out net pots but looks like a old root managed to get stuck on 🙄

Much love ✌️

Before or after the application of bleach ?
Morning growfam.. just a quick one but will get a proper update tonight as last night I forgot to take photos 🤣🤦‍♂️. Yesterday was three days since final set up and planting so it was time to top up my bleach and I thought I would see if any roots was popping through yet and this is what I saw.

PXL_20231017_232216394.jpg

It was dark so took a photo with flash and see then misty stuff around the net pot. It was late so I closed up and left it but not something I've seen before.

Water is always between 18.5 and 19.5c.

Bleach is 3ppm but might see if 5ppm helps.

No oxygenating in buckets so may try that as I didn't notice this stuff in the Res where it's highly oxygenated

If all ubove fails may try a hydro fertilizer instead of Coco stuff.

Any info would be appreciated but I'll try get this cleared.. no roots coming out net pots but looks like a old root managed to get stuck on 🙄

Much love ✌️

Before or after the application of bleach ?
It's always had bleach in there but last night I topped up bleach then had to pH down my Res as it was up to 6.8 over the three days. After that i thought let me check if any roots are coming through. But my Res looked fresh.

It's always had bleach in there but last night I topped up bleach then had to pH down my Res as it was up to 6.8 over the three days. After that i thought let me check if any roots are coming through. But my Res looked fresh.
I've noticed my water go cloudy as I add ph buffer maybe its that🤔 , it usually disappears after a good stir and yes an aerator would be good it won't stop the clouding as ph buffer is added tho

I've noticed my water go cloudy as I add ph buffer maybe its that🤔 , it usually disappears after a good stir and yes an aerator would be good it won't stop the clouding as ph buffer is added tho
When I add stuff I add it to the opposite side of the Res to where the the buckets feed pump is and stir like crazy 🤣 we'll see tonight bro I'll pop the lid again and see how it looks in there.. my exchange rate is every 10 minutes so was hoping to keep the buckets empty.. will do a full update tonight as it's their first day with no dome today too 🤞

Thanks brother ✌️💚

When I add stuff I add it to the opposite side of the Res to where the the buckets feed pump is and stir like crazy 🤣 we'll see tonight bro I'll pop the lid again and see how it looks in there.. my exchange rate is every 10 minutes so was hoping to keep the buckets empty.. will do a full update tonight as it's their first day with no dome today too 🤞

Thanks brother ✌️💚
I wouldn't be surprised if the opposite side where you add it had migrated to the pot side as you looked and that was the cloudy look you saw .
When I add ph buffer to the water I generally add it to a cup of water and pour that into reservoir and straight away I see a cloudy appearance

I wouldn't be surprised if the opposite side where you add it had migrated to the pot side as you looked and that was the cloudy look you saw .
When I add ph buffer to the water I generally add it to a cup of water and pour that into reservoir and straight away I see a cloudy appearance
Hey bro I think you was right 👌 I haven't seen the mist since in my buckets. And my pH has been fluctuating like a mofo but I think itbwas the clay pebbles! I washed them in tap water PH7 or more so when I put this in my set up it sits like 10mm in the water. My plant hasn't any new growth either who's could be down to the pH or just the roots haven't hit the water yet.

From tonight I think I may be due a bleach top up so before I to I'll get a jug of nutrients from the resovoir and top feed. This might push more tap water into the res but once flushed my plants can wick water from the bottom.

✌️💚

Hey bro I think you was right 👌 I haven't seen the mist since in my buckets. And my pH has been fluctuating like a mofo but I think itbwas the clay pebbles! I washed them in tap water PH7 or more so when I put this in my set up it sits like 10mm in the water. My plant hasn't any new growth either who's could be down to the pH or just the roots haven't hit the water yet.

From tonight I think I may be due a bleach top up so before I to I'll get a jug of nutrients from the resovoir and top feed. This might push more tap water into the res but once flushed my plants can wick water from the bottom.

✌️💚
Glad to hear it 👍 happy growing 🙂

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

🙏Mars Hydro Giveaway grow🙏
🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱

🪴Vegging🪴
Hey 420! It's been 10 days since I planted these clones and I just realized something 🤦‍♂️ the clones that went into Coco solo cups took off when I put them in my other tent! Then realised I've had my light low and raised this whole time! 50 PPFD! 🤣 I dropped the light down and banged them up to 50% 300 PPFD.. I will get some regular updates rolling as they should take off from here! Forgive me father for I have sinned 🤣🤣

Yesterday my water temps was 15c/60f then later at 28c/83f!! So I ordered a new sensor for my chiller but when topped up my bleach I noticed my chiller pump wasn't working 😬 I have loads so swapped it out and we're back in business 18c... I'll probably invest in some new ones soon.

That's all the bad news out the way! Yesterday whilst topping up my bleach I noticed the roots are out the net pots but wasn't quite in the water so any day now it's definitely go time 💪 I will update every few days now we're all sorted!

Quick picture, they look happier just light green and still thin due to low light and possibly no access to food.

PXL_20231023_175050771.jpg

PXL_20231023_175112069.jpg

PXL_20231023_175115195.jpg

So that's how a small mistake can make a big difference! We grow and we learn. Lol next time I will get my lights up straight away and see how much faster they grow if it's still slow untill the roots hit the water I will add a dripper to the top. Only reason I didn't top feed is because the clay pebbles sit in the water a few mm so I thought it would wick but I didn't buffer the pebbles so they had no hope 🤣

Also learnt that if I took clones and kept them in a small container under 50ppfd they will stay small and grow verry slow so I may try keep mother's this way.. just not sure what they will look like after 8 weeks like that 🤣🤣 need them alive untill I pick my faverote strain/pheno.

Thanks for your time I'll be back with nothing but good news from here on out 🤞

✌️💚

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

update time! Let's start with the good news my plants are still alive 👍😂🤦‍♂️
Growth is still slow but I'm not giving up! Get a load of this.

PXL_20231025_222059771.jpg
PXL_20231025_222104461.jpg
PXL_20231025_222155240.jpg

Sooo now I have alot of cleaning to do! I Plan on giving them two baths with cj's dead bug then I will start using some home made aloe foliar spray untill they reach flower. I will give both tents a blots with bleach too.

Hope your gardens are better then mine 🤣 im sure it can't be hard.

✌️💚

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

update time! Let's start with the good news my plants are still alive 👍😂🤦‍♂️
Growth is still slow but I'm not giving up! Get a load of this.

PXL_20231025_222059771.jpg
PXL_20231025_222104461.jpg
PXL_20231025_222155240.jpg

Sooo now I have alot of cleaning to do! I Plan on giving them two baths with cj's dead bug then I will start using some home made aloe foliar spray untill they reach flower. I will give both tents a blots with bleach too.

Hope your gardens are better then mine 🤣 im sure it can't be hard.

✌️💚
Still looking good

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Quick update.. I have been working flat out untill today.. I think i will look into a level indicator for my Res but all PH, EC and temps have stayed the same. Clones have definitely started growing and look like they will be bushes in a few weeks how tight the nodes are growing.

Today I took a quick photo but I removed some of the bad leaves from all five clones and discarded as their is still bugs on them. I could really smell the skunky cheese smell doing this!

PXL_20231029_114716062.jpg

Where the meter is sitting on the pipes I have been unscrewing that to top up my bleach and will probably feed from there too when the time comes.

Tonight maybe a hour before lights out I will be giving all my plants a bath starting with the Coco tent. The soulfire lot don't seem to have anything under the leaves but better to be safe, then will bath the clones giving them a good scrub.
Pesticide mix will be:
1L RO
15ml captain jacks dead bug
0.5tsp epsom salts
Thumb size cut of aloe leaf

Once everything is whipped I will spray the rest incase I miss anything then repeat in a few days. 🤞🤞

Happy weekend✌️💚

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Just a quick couple of shots whilst topping up bleach. EC hasn't moved 1.0, PH raised but settled at 6.0 & temps at 18c
one she starts drinking or using nutes I will drain and fill the Res as it's been circulating a while.
Notes for next Dwc should this one be successful:
Top feed from the start with my Coco dripper untill roots fully submerged.
only half fill Res 20L until plants are drinking.

PXL_20231102_224055086.jpg

Plants are alive and kicking just being patient over here.. this plant had the nest roots so far

PXL_20231101_192115036.jpg

If I get time I'll check a quick dripper in see if I get a boost.

✌️💚

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Just a quick couple of shots whilst topping up bleach. EC hasn't moved 1.0, PH raised but settled at 6.0 & temps at 18c
one she starts drinking or using nutes I will drain and fill the Res as it's been circulating a while.
Notes for next Dwc should this one be successful:
Top feed from the start with my Coco dripper untill roots fully submerged.
only half fill Res 20L until plants are drinking.

PXL_20231102_224055086.jpg

Plants are alive and kicking just being patient over here.. this plant had the nest roots so far

PXL_20231101_192115036.jpg

If I get time I'll check a quick dripper in see if I get a boost.

✌️💚
Ahhh shit, got that cheddar 🧀 going bro. Going to blow up the neighborhood 😁:passitleft:

Ahhh shit, got that cheddar 🧀 going bro. Going to blow up the neighborhood 😁:passitleft:
100% bro the smell already at their size 😂😷 carbo air and mountain air got my back 💪 double up!

🔥New light FC3000🔥
🌱Cheese clones RDWC🌱
🪴Vegging🪴

Monday fun day 😂😂 I herd theirs a bounty on my ass for murdering cheese clones.. a slow death they will have 😱

PXL_20231105_164912144.jpg

I wonder how my front yard going to smell next year 😂😂

As for the keepers their happy but still look the same to mee.. probably because my Coco grow taken off! 😂 Res is still at 6.0PH & 1.0EC 18C. Once the EC drops I will replenish.
The bottom of the Res looks a bit brown on the bottom and I read it's normal with air stones so might make another attempt at oxygenating with waterfall in Res only.

Ok so here's my ladies to date.. they are of age I swear there just petite 🤣

PXL_20231105_200851181.jpg

PXL_20231105_200902570.jpg

✌️💚

Back
Top Bottom