Massive thank you!

Sneaky Guerrilla

Hello all,

Just wanted to say thanks to all that gave a little bit of advice and encouragement when I joined and introduced myself a short while ago..

I was on the verge of chopping my lazy plants down and restarting fresh when my grow was on day 154 / wk22 and they had only just begun to preflower.. I mean they were supposed to be done in 10 or 11 weeks so had already doubled the advised time growing.

Well you convinced me and it had paid off beautifully..

I'm now coming to the end of week 27

BUT... im nearly half way through my 14 day Flush before harvest. The time is getting close and I just thought I'd share a few pics see what you thought..

I've got Amber just appearing on the bud trics, most if not all are cloudy, pistils are 55-60% Orange and the buds have been swelling up nicely. I knocked a small bud off by accidentbthe other day dried it fairly crudely in a drawer and smoked it with no cure and it's tasted nice already.. fingers crossed the proper dry and cure will make this a dream!! ☺

To me, as my first grow I'm well chuffed! I realise mistakes along the way have cost me time etc, but I've learned heavily over the past 6-7 months and feel like I'll go into my second indoor grow fairly confident in my process and equipment (now) and I'm ready to start banging out my meds periodically.

What d'ya think guys? Did I do good?

Could I have done better?

Be gentle, I'm not looking for a verbal kicking just some friendly constructive criticism or better still... approval. Lol

Joking... but I would like that.

20210327_094446.jpg
20210327_095803.jpg
IMG_20210324_202132_030.jpg
IMG_20210324_202131_868.jpg

Hey, yeah they really have pulled it out the bag. You're right I think I had everything absolutely spot on except for the lighting.

It was an amazon setup jobbie so the light was declared by seller as a 600w LED suitable for whole harvest. In reality it was probably 120w and really only good for seedlings. After about 4 months of pissing around with the lights height & schedule I started to realise no matter how bushy and healthy they were they just weren't flowering.. I scoured the internet and found a similar light that stated was for seedlings.
Out of desperation but due to lack of funds at the time I purchaced a £90 likesuns 1200w led.. I still knew it was not 1200 and prob more like 300 but I assumed that and the other would be enough for the time being.

It got them going and they moved into preflower but just wasn't enough and 5.5months in was about to just cut the bishes down and start again. Maybe I'd done something wrong??... Bugger!

Then, a few people advised on here to persist. I was looking at getting a far better light and under advice from a few on here took the plunge with the Mars Hydro TS3000

They plants almost instantly responded and just morphed into what's looking like a pretty astonishing harvest for a noobie.

Can't wait to see what I yield out of this what ever it is a lot of hard work over 6.5months means it will be valuable to me lol..

Hopefully will see me through till the "KongO Garden" kicks out at the end of the season and then I'll move it all back indoors.

Hey, yeah they really have pulled it out the bag. You're right I think I had everything absolutely spot on except for the lighting.

It was an amazon setup jobbie so the light was declared by seller as a 600w LED suitable for whole harvest. In reality it was probably 120w and really only good for seedlings. After about 4 months of pissing around with the lights height & schedule I started to realise no matter how bushy and healthy they were they just weren't flowering.. I scoured the internet and found a similar light that stated was for seedlings.
Out of desperation but due to lack of funds at the time I purchaced a £90 likesuns 1200w led.. I still knew it was not 1200 and prob more like 300 but I assumed that and the other would be enough for the time being.

It got them going and they moved into preflower but just wasn't enough and 5.5months in was about to just cut the bishes down and start again. Maybe I'd done something wrong??... Bugger!

Then, a few people advised on here to persist. I was looking at getting a far better light and under advice from a few on here took the plunge with the Mars Hydro TS3000

They plants almost instantly responded and just morphed into what's looking like a pretty astonishing harvest for a noobie.

Can't wait to see what I yield out of this what ever it is a lot of hard work over 6.5months means it will be valuable to me lol..

Hopefully will see me through till the "KongO Garden" kicks out at the end of the season and then I'll move it all back indoors.
Sweet brother! I’m glad you didn’t cut em early also, that would suck to get that far and kill em! Looks like about a week left to me maybe week and a half. But definitely looking way better bro! Good job!

Sweet brother! I’m glad you didn’t cut em early also, that would suck to get that far and kill em! Looks like about a week left to me maybe week and a half. But definitely looking way better bro! Good job!
Thank you sir... its been about 4 days since those last photos my planned harvest day is the 6th so they have a little while to put in their best efforts.

I've taken down the little cup grow probably prematurely but it was so old, rootbound and suffering just thought I'd see what happens. So she's drying now but tbh by sight I might have even got an oz or two off her.. We'll see if it smokes any good. Some buds pretty small but what the hell it was just a stray seed in my smoke anyway..

Nice looking grow there hats off to you. Will some finial pic be posted pre harvest? I wish the best for you take care..
:bravo: :passitleft:

Thank you sir... its been about 4 days since those last photos my planned harvest day is the 6th so they have a little while to put in their best efforts.

I've taken down the little cup grow probably prematurely but it was so old, rootbound and suffering just thought I'd see what happens. So she's drying now but tbh by sight I might have even got an oz or two off her.. We'll see if it smokes any good. Some buds pretty small but what the hell it was just a stray seed in my smoke anyway..
I’ve gotten almost an ounce outta a 16 fl oz cup... of coco...that was a clone tho. Seedlings got a tap root that likes to go straight down... I like to grow my stuff small and uniform inside and I let I em go crazy outside. Lol.

I’ve gotten almost an ounce outta a 16 fl oz cup... of coco...that was a clone tho. Seedlings got a tap root that likes to go straight down... I like to grow my stuff small and uniform inside and I let I em go crazy outside. Lol.
Nice! I honestly didn't think I'd get anything of the little one so even if I only got a 8f I'd still be chuffed haha I have literally abused it straight tap water if it dried out before watering/feeding the others in 15l pots.. pretty much every day..
Shed get feed when the others did but thats it.
And as I mentioned was just a seed I found in some stardawg I was smoking and it was day after id started the 4x gsc seeds so thought I'd chuck in and see what happened for a laugh..

Nice! I honestly didn't think I'd get anything of the little one so even if I only got a 8f I'd still be chuffed haha I have literally abused it straight tap water if it dried out before watering/feeding the others in 15l pots.. pretty much every day..
Shed get feed when the others did but thats it.
And as I mentioned was just a seed I found in some stardawg I was smoking and it was day after id started the 4x gsc seeds so thought I'd chuck in and see what happened for a laugh..
Right on. I always wonder what pollenated the bag beans. And you never know it til you grow it!

Back
Top Bottom