Mastery knowledge needed please

Mrzhoone

420 Member
Please help. This is my second plant ever first one turned out fine this one having some issues not sure what the problem is for everything sounds the same anyone see this before. I know it’s mobile because it’s lowest leaf. But my feeding, ph, room eniornenent etc. is the same as the other plant beside it which is now in flower

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    710.1 KB · Views: 97

And no blurple please.

New growth is fine it was bottom two leafs a week ago I watered just ph water then next water went back to the gro, problem seemed to not worsen but then today I noticed the next set of leaves up also started doing same thing
Standby for Chris or Preston...they will give you more concrete answers. What we just went through will help them, but they'll have more questions (and answers!)

What dosing strength are you adding for the nutrients? Looks to me like the nute mix was real hot... like a week ago. Trying to bounce back, but still a bit hot.

I would recommend a decent medium flush, then start up nutes again on a diluted dose until sure the dose isn't too much. I'd also recommend getting in the habit of watering or feeding every day.

I used the water/water/feed rotation until the girls start asking for more nutes. Then I switch to water/feed/water/feed rotation.
I'm pretty light-handed on nutes though. Generally running about 1/4 to 1/2 what the bottle recommends. I use stronger doses of certain bottles during flower, but only after the plants are mature & hardened.

My 2 cents...

They almost always recover as long as you're keeping a close eye on them and react quick when they show deficiency.

:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom