Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread....

Gorgeous buds man, I wounder what the % of THC, CBD and CBN are.?

Here are some new 1's please enjoy them... :cheesygrinsmiley:
MV... :smokin:

MV_8226381.JPG

MV-11_6933581.JPG

MV bro... Long ass time, once again. Still with your nice ass pics. I put one as my desktop. Nice!

Is there any chance you can post one that is 1284x1024? I would love to have a Matanuska Valley background. Or would that be too big foor the websight? Maybe a PM?

Very nice pics, Like the plane too nice pic.

You should see the Disney Planes that fly in here! Try being blazed with those flying at you!

:nomo:

Its a beautifle new background, thank you.

Me and Brett know what's up lol.

Glad you like them. We try and post pleasing eye candy!

Alaska Lady :nomo:

lmao, i have run out of things to say to you mv, too dank too good top notch pics as always

My next pics will be NYCD... :cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin:
I just don't know how I want to shoot them outside or inside or maybe with another cop car or maybe with a state trooper truck in it...?
It's a real bitch because the tops are so heavy the stems will brake if the wind hit them... :allgood:
I all ready broke 2 off because of the weight the fucker are nice but I want the plants for re-veg for clones I just don't know...? :smokin3:
any suggestions... :hmmmm:

MV... :bongrip: :smokin:

Take 'em inside.. Less work... The re-veg would be for the best. They sound like you are going to be bairing some heavy fat yeilds of fruit.

SmokeyMacPot said:
Take 'em inside.. Less work... The re-veg would be for the best. They sound like you are going to be bairing some heavy fat yeilds of fruit.

LOL you could say that Smokey I have 3 of them ready to take down but my lights are out now and its a real bitch grabbing bud in the dark to see what is what but the fruit smell will nock you over and when you touch or grab a bud your hand is so fucking sticky it aint funny can you tell I haven't done it befor... :laughtwo:

MV... :smokin:

Man I'm sure it's like fly paper. Be carfull tho, we dont want your hand stuck to anything. You won't have acsess to the shutter button.

I smoked with a friend yesterday and we did 3 good bong rips and he talked find but he got up to leave and went out the door and shut it and MRS MV heard some something outside so she open the door back up and he was lying on the ground and he don't remember falling we smoked this bud right here no shit it really scared me because I knew the Cannabis was good but not that good...
I cut his ass off 4real he can't smoke my cannabis any more...
That is a true story...

MV...

MV-291.JPG

Fucking awesome. Like we say here, thats some rope. I remember back in the days of my stoner youth, I passed out on the side walk. It feels great. He should still be able to smoke but not as much, oviously he can't hand with the big boys.

Back
Top Bottom