Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice :popcorn:

Celtic_Hash
Celtic_Hash3.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother MV!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke reports there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

How long in flower is that Lemon Haze? I've heard of people letting haze plants flower for 6 months before!

hey mv i was wondering what type of nutrients can i use to grow my plant. would it be good if i used miracle gro with a 20-20-20 formula for the veg and a 15-30-15 for flowering? i just really wanna know would my buds come out good if i used miracle gro?

MV, crazy props man, you have amazing journals, pics, art, and posts.:thumb:

1 question, would you recommend re-veg, or cloning more highly? on my second small grow :slide: and I want to make this one last and make it better. I have 8, 6" seedlings and not sure how many ladies I have, I think 6, but not sure lol. I want to start 12/12, but I dont know if I should only put half at 12/12 and veg the others or 12/12 them all and try to re-veg later.

Thoughts from the master?

Btw, you and moose are awesome, thanks for all the incredible photos and the wealth of knowledge that you hand down to us lowly (and sometimes very high:tokin:) cretins

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother MV!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke reports there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Really is a grow Journal ever done...?:hmmmm:
Been doing this for a few days now and will provably do it for a few more... :yahoo:
Just trying to keep up on, what is going on, is what is hard... growing is easy...:high-five:

Thank you 420... :adore:

MV... ;)

Wow, I just read though this start to finish. Took me about 7 hours (with some breaks in between). What a great journal, absolutely amazing pictures, and I got to learn a bit about the man that is MV!!!
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

I saw you talking alot about 400/600/ and 800 watt bulb's / lamps. but i have 2 plants growing with 1 40 watt lamp. about 8 inches away from top of light.. its growing well . about 35 inches. ive been doing 12 on and 12 off.. should i get a more powerfull lamp?

I saw you talking alot about 400/600/ and 800 watt bulb's / lamps. but i have 2 plants growing with 1 40 watt lamp. about 8 inches away from top of light.. its growing well . about 35 inches. ive been doing 12 on and 12 off.. should i get a more powerfull lamp?
bump

Back
Top Bottom