Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my vote is for white widow. I have grown them before. you get max buds and max THC.
more bang for the buck. ez to grow and ez to smoke

quote: some times it is more interesting to want some thing than to really have it

hey matanuska you seem like the right guy to ask questions about the budding of a plant. i have been growing inside using soil. My dad gave me the seed and said it was cloned.. his plants look great as do mine. He is usually lights and he is keeping on the 12-12. I am ready for mine to start budding though using sunlight i dont know if i am gettin close to actually gettin buds. Should i move it into my basement at night for complete darkness or is it okay in my bedroom all the time.

tracymaverick to be honest I really dont know it depends on so much, I can't flower outside here in Alaska...
I am thinking about a new Grow Journal...
420 ask a few of you to help me out if you could and the main majority of you that PM,ed me said with out-a-doubt that,
The Attitude Seed Bank was the place to buy seeds.
Ok we will see because here is what is on my new hit list and on the way here to Alaska.

Next Generation Grapefruit Diesel Feminized.
Female Seeds X-Line Iced Grapefrui Feminizedt.
Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze Feminized.
Sativa Seeds New York Power Diesel Feminized.
Seedism Diesel Feminized.
Seedsman Seeds Purple Bud Seeds Regular.
UFO #1 DNA Genetics Sour Cream Feminized.
UFO#2 DNA Genetics Sharksbreath Feminized.
UFO #3 Reserva Privada Cole Train Feminized.
UFO #4 DNA Rocklock Feminized.
UFO #5 Dinafem Seeds Fruit Automatic Autoflowering. :whoa:

I am going to try and get Alaska Lady to do a Grow Journal. :bravo:
I am not any good @ that and I know it ok but I do give my plants everything they need. :smokin:
So 420 If you read this pm Alaska Lady and tell her how much you would love to see her do a new Grow Journal or if there is any 1 else that would like to see a new Grow Journal please pm her. :goodluck:
So all of you that pm me, Thank you for your help & time. :thumb: :welldone: :yummy:

Done.
So 420 If you read this pm Alaska Lady and tell her how much you would love to see her do a new Grow Journal or if there is any 1 else that would like to see a new Grow Journal please pm her.

:popcorn:

You guys just want to see how much time I can spend here huh? LOL
I dont mind helping out, now I have lots of time and it is something we enjoy doing together. As long as I have time to do MY thing as well right?! LOL
I love being here and I have missed you ALL!!

AL :smokin:

One downside is that you can't clone them ;)

Another is that the Ruderalis isn't psychoactive, so you aren't going to find any of the 20% THC strains.

Upsides, light leaks don't matter and they finish faster because you can run them 18/6 or 20/4. In an outdoor setting they can be planted and harvested well before LEO and rippers go hunting for crops.

Some of these things are seed to harvest in 55 days

I dont know but I would think in the 10-15% range...tops. like Soniq said...ruderalis isnt psychoactive...its Russian ditch weed....they will never get a 20% plus reading because of the cross......hey Im not into it but in the right climate....if you can get a 15% 60 day plant...thats good enough for me.

Thanks 420 & Soniq! Ive missed the interaction with everyone. I feel much better now! Thanks to all!

:smokin:

I dont know but I would think in the 10-15% range...tops. like Soniq said...ruderalis isnt psychoactive...its Russian ditch weed....they will never get a 20% plus reading because of the cross......hey Im not into it but in the right climate....if you can get a 15% 60 day plant...thats good enough for me.

II Diavolo
Price: $61.60 5 seeds
Sex : Feminized
Type : Ruderalis
Flowering : Autoflowering
Genetics : Critical + X Rudelaris
Flowering Time : Short, Medium
Outdoor Harvest : unknown
Height : Medium
THC Level : 17%
Characteristics : Critical Taste

Lowryder Diesel Ryder Feminized
Price: $40.81 3 seeds
Type : Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis, Indica / Sativa
Genetics : New York City Diesel x Lowryder #2
Outdoor Harvest : n/a
Height : Short
THC Level : 17 - 19%
Characteristics : Resinous, tasty, authentic auto-flowering strain

Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering Feminized
Price: $46.20 3 seeds
Autoflowering Feminized
Type : Indica, Ruderalis
Genetics : Pure Landrace proceeding from Afghanistan re-crossed with Rudelaris
Outdoor Harvest : n/a
Height : Short
THC Level : 22%
Characteristics : very narcotic, almost devastating

PitViper or Soniq420 if I can ask, These prick are lieing about the THC Level or am I missing something, I am not being funny... I want some AUTO,S if they do what they say they will do, I want a little grease be4 I get **** in the @zz because,
I see if you want, what I would call good Auto's you will pay out the @zz 4 them. I see they are not cheap...!

Like this 1, This is free to me. so I will try it out but I still have Questions..

UFO #5 Dinafem Seeds Fruit Automatic
Price: $16.93 1 fucking seed...!
Type : Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis
Genetics : (Lowrider#1 x Dinafem #1) X Grapefruit
Outdoor Harvest : April to October
Height : Short, Medium
THC Level : 6% - 12%
Characteristics : buds as sticky as honey

PitViper I like the looks of those KandyKush & Whiteberry's you have under LED's... I surf a lot :roorrip:

Well maybe they have cracked the 20% barrier.

That Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering Feminized is a pure landrace indica cross so maybe they have done it ;)

I guess they have, I dont know never used them...
I guess that a good way to say, I dont know wtf I am talking about, I have never used them before. lol :loopy:

I wanted to get other people interested here and give some more feedback, if they know anything about them, it would be much appreciated. Even some photos of the autoflowers or tell me what differences they have found?! More information is better! :reading420magazine:

Whew! Those autoflowers can get to be an expensive habit! Sucks that you can't mother or clone them. I guess you could try to STS the already femmed plant and produce more femmed seeds cheaply.

When I was considering Autoflower for space reasons, my plan of attack was to get a pack of regular seeds, grow them all out and let them naturally pollinate. For the first generation, just grow for seed. You should end up with nice, fresh, and cheap supply of seed. When the seed is cheap, it isn't hard to just grow many seedlings and toss out weaklings and discovered males along the way in future grows. This method also allows me not to worry so much about losing seedlings to early death. When they cost so much and you only have a few, the grow ends up being more stressful.

No big deal on the money 4 the seeds. I just want what they say there product will do That all. I have a lot of different strains now but no Auto's and that is going to change and I will grow both. It will take me some time to get EVERYTHING going. I want to grow both Auto and Regular strains
I have read that Nirvana don't seem to be getting their auto's to auto flower. Auto Bubblicious is one that I can remember all so but I am not looking @ either 1 of them any way's ... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom