Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matanuska Valley said:
TheLife yes it is...
The best thing is you don't haft to do shit but water and the female to male ratio is 9 females to maybe 1 male maybe so far I have not got 1 male yet and the price is right for these seeds top shelf cannabis at a price that is right...

MV...

u saying u don't even fertilize these plants??:hmmmm:

I might try those after next year, I am already booked to grow 5 to six new strains this year. Found a good price for them on Planet Skunk. Its where I purchase a lot of my seeds. Only part I don't like about them is that it takes 30 days to recieve them by mail but they are off the beaten path. I believe they are based out in Ireland.

those celtics look beutiful man,,, awesome...pretty i want some of those seeds..off to planketskunk

mv wanted me to post here that he is doing well. he has been overwhelmed lately by the untimely death of his best friend. he wanted me to tell all of you that he has been receiving your pm's, but sadly enough he hasn't been feeling like doing very much mj wise. he is very thankful that mrs. mv has a green thumb as well, because, as of late, she has been the driving force behind his grows and such.

peace to all,

smokey d. pot. 🤘

My condolences to your friend, The loss of a close one is never easy to accept. There really is nothing any one can say that will make a person feel better after such a loss, though I hope you feel better soon and again I am sorry for you loss my friend.

MV! - I"m very sorry to hear of your friends passing...I realize i"m a little late but please take care of yourself in these tough times. Not sure what else to say except send my regards to the MRS.

P.S. - The scissors are still going strong!

Hash! So good to see you again! I have a pair that MV has been using for about 5-6 years, so you should see a long time out of them scissors. I know you don't use them as much as MV does! LOL

We are better now, thanks to all.

MV will be posting some more photos soon.

:smokin:

Hey MV i know that its been a while since this thread was even created but I wanted to thank you for teaching me SOO much thru this!

High MV, I just finished fixing your pictures and I must complement you on your beautiful photos! I am a big fan of the macro lens. :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Everything looks great!
Thanks for your contributions! :blushsmile:

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom