Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley,s picture thread....

KingPhilie said:
i have a few problems with your collection MV, one, i see no resin, 2, your not hitting them :hmmmm: why? .PEACE.
i agree we want milk shots but very fucking nice collection none the less

KingPhilie said:
i have a few problems with your collection MV, one, i see no resin, 2, your not hitting them :hmmmm: why? .PEACE.
This is the new collection that MRS MV brought back with her. So consider this the "Before" shot. :cool: We will definetly have an "After" pic -LOL - probably a few of them.

MR N MRS MV...:smokin: :smokin:

yeah lol, i know that they are going to be very resinated.... and fast. very nice glass for some very nice weed.

mv if said it before and ill say it again i love your work ahah, tell mrs mv she has nice taste in glass and have fun with those goodies

Here are a few nugs that I have been holding... :hmmmm:

MV... :icon_cool

MV_02381.jpg

MV_02601.jpg

MV_06831.jpg

MV_02181.jpg

MV_02141.jpg

I've been reading your posts all day today and admiring your pictures. Most of them leave me speechless. It's great how dedicated you are to making marijuana look like beatiful mother nature. There is more to weed than getting high.

Of course, I would love to get some of those buds in my pipe.

MV, I will gladly put some money towards your boat fund. Some day when I get a vacation from work, maybe I could stop by and sample some sweet sweet herbs :smokin:

Northern Lights
Smokey
IshmarRodriguez
To all of you thank you...
I am really glad you like my work and I do try to make the cannabis plant look it's best... :biggrin:
IshmarRodriguez I don't want this to sound rude MRS MV writes most of my stuff or re-writes my stuff after me she is my edetor and my life....
So I will try this....
I don't sell cannabis do I smoke it with alot of people bet your ass I do and people ask me all the time to sell and I always say the samething and I don't mean to be a asshole about it...
People wonder how in the fuck can he smoke that much it's easy beleave me it is...
If you ever come to Alaska will I smoke a little LOL with you NP there.. :hmmmm: Will I sell you some not a chance Bro.... :icon_roll

MV... :smokin:

I've no interest in purchasing anything, as I've read your posts and see you frown upon it. Just saying I would gladly donate to your boat fund for all the effort you put into making those pictures.

Truth is, I am a workaholic and probably won't be taking a vacation for at least a year or so. My first priority is to get to see my family. Then maybe some day I would like to get to alaska to see the beautiful scenary. So we wouldn't be token together for many a years :)

hey MV beautiful pictures as usual brother :adore: :adore: :adore:

hope mine turns out half as good looking :Rasta:
I'm still in the middle of my first real grow since the accident and have a few people already asking me if I would sell, I said definitely not because I could risk losing my licenses for medicinal reasons and of course for legal reasons. But share, I definitely will do. May be trade amongst a couple other med growers.
Anyways keep up all of those awesome pictures and great buds

Hey everyone, You know the saying if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Well I could never make a picture thread as good as this one so I will share some pix of my current grow in here, let me know what you think :cool:

5277DSCF1293.JPG

5277DSCF1356.JPG

5277DSCF1340.JPG

5277Almost.JPG

5277DSCF1300.JPG

Beautiful pictures Hash and Mr. MV, have you guy's thought of maybe doing a course on how to grow plants? I would attend (and of course it can be a great bud tasting program) and gladly pay for lessons from you guys. Please do give some thought.

Keep up the great work!

Back
Top Bottom