Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread....

This is some of the fun I have been having, 20 mile off road... :cheesygrinsmiley:
We had to drive by 2 miles of small chunks of Ice, it was fucking Great we was fried... :bong: :smokin: :smokin3:

MV... :smokin: :headbanger:

0312.jpg

Small huh? I would say not so small! But at least you were out having fun!

:nomo:

always such pretty pics of beautiful plants. keep up the good work!!

MV, those are great pics of great buds. What kind of camera are you using to get these shots?

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside just looking at these lovely plants.

Note to self: Do not enter Matanuska Valley's picture thread without a box of tissues and a spare pair of underwear.....;-0

indica rocks....that's some sweet leaf bro!!!

Fucking Weather it is cold here let me show you the next 2 days Weather Forecast

Today
Mostly sunny. Highs in the teens to lower 20s. Northeast wind 20 to 35 mph except north 55 to 60 mph through the Copper River Delta. Wind chill readings 20 below to 35 below zero in the morning.

Tonight
Clear. Lows 5 below to 5 above. Northeast wind 15 to 30 mph except north 45 mph through the Copper River Delta. Wind chill readings 15 below to 30 below zero after midnight.

Saturday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the teens. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Wind chill readings 10 below to 25 below zero in the morning.

Now that's fucking cold and I am still going hunting, I just got to let the truck warm up a little longer... :hmmmm: :smokin:

12313.jpg

MV... :smokin: :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom