Medical Sour Diesel - LED - GLR - Coco

everybody likes pics!
update
day 16 for Sour D, day 2 for little Amnesia Haze :)

2014-10-16_11_49_19.jpg
2014-10-16_11_49_45.jpg

went ahead and used some olivia's cloning gel on very little cuttings to promote root growth, hope to see at least one that survives, still don't know what i will do with them if they do survive, any good soul that wants to adopt one? little sour diesels :)

2014-10-26_16_57_33.jpg

me me me i need a sour d lol...

hey there closetorganic :) yeah i'm not sure if the clones will root they are very small hope they do, that will be a pleasant surprise, i still don't know what to do with them since i have limited space lol

sour D is back on track with vigorous new growth, looks like she didn't stunt not even for a complete day :)
i'm still watering every other day, i'm trying to give time to Amnesia Haze to catch up with growth, she's in her 3rd node and am waiting to top her too, when that is done i will start feeding them daily and then every 12 hours

Hi Profesor X we almost growing at the same rate and conditions I thought about doing the same thing with what I cut of them but didnt...Is that a hole on one of the leaves you have ? Because I have that too ...

Hi Profesor X we almost growing at the same rate and conditions I thought about doing the same thing with what I cut of them but didnt...Is that a hole on one of the leaves you have ? Because I have that too ...

hey there Doctor! yeap, that's a hole in one of the leaves man, i don't know why that happened lol, but i wouldn't be so worried, they are growing vigorously so don't need to worry about that (i will chop those leaves away in the next topping session anyways lol)

will update some pics for you later today :) thanks for stopping by !

one thing i forgot to mention, is that pH of runoff is in 5.2 (i'm feeding at 5.8), i know that runoff in coco is not that accurrate, i save runoff to test ppm's which by the way im feeding at 1 EC (500 ppm's 1/4 strength nutes) and getting the same 500 ppm's out in runoff, and they are looking good without any lockouts or deficiencies, what do you guys think?

they wilt and died, i think they were too small, the bigger one was maybe an inch long, or maybe it was because i didn't expose "raw" tissue of the bottom of the stem to promote root growth.. i'll admit i didn't put too much attention to my cuttings, but will do it in a few days when i top again :lot-o-toke: haha

Back
Top Bottom